• Start date
  • Tagged users None
bestbudgrowtraining

bestbudgrowtraining

Update day day 20 of autos purple lemonade  zkittles
Update day day 20 of autos purple lemonade  zkittles 2

bestbudgrowtraining

bestbudgrowtraining

I am growing a purple lemonade rn as well! Mine's Hydro though. Is the first Hydro I've ever grown. Question though, how come the plant in the top picture is budding already. It doesn't look like it's very old at all?
Lmfao!!! Brother that question has been plaguing me since it started budding the day it turned 18 days old.

So I asked on here and everybody said it’s normal But a few people did say it came from transplanting the auto, which, apparently you’re never supposed to do

So I decided to start a new seed and it is a literally doing the same exact thing and it popped it seed in under 24 hours

So I stuck it in it’s dirt the forever home and I’m going to see if it does exact same thing and if it does, then I know it’s just the strain in the way that the strain grows

Cmurda48

Cmurda48

Hmm, I have never heard of an auto flower that only Vegetates for 18 days. Now I also can't say that I have a tonic of experience in the vegetation length of auto flower seeds but I've just never heard of one being so short. My purple lemonade just started budding this last week and it was like week 6 or something like that lol

bestbudgrowtraining

bestbudgrowtraining

Hmm, I have never heard of an auto flower that only Vegetates for 18 days. Now I also can't say that I have a tonic of experience in the vegetation length of auto flower seeds but I've just never heard of one being so short. My purple lemonade just started budding this last week and it was like week 6 or something like that lol
Holy shit! Man you should see this thing today. It’s at 11” tall and going strong.

01C67B3C 195E 4348 A0D9 5D18607C8C26
C88EE990 5C91 4C0E A799 BB791C97EBAD
F99500A9 4314 4669 954F 3EBD87C3D1B0
bestbudgrowtraining

bestbudgrowtraining

I'll try not to ask you which one of those Lance's flowering is it the purple lemonade or the zkittles?
Actually they both are doing the same thing but purple lemonade is about 2 inches taller and showing more mature buds

Cmurda48

Cmurda48

Wow I feel like that's so weird, I got my purple lemonade seeds from I think it's called like Fast buds 420 or something like that and mine looks way different. I haven't done any training or I didn't top it or anything but still check it out like it looks a lot different.

20230902 053537
20230902 031953
JohnBlazr

JohnBlazr

I saw a yt video where this happened to a dude, he got an ok yield if I remember correctly, for a short grow wasn’t bad

JohnBlazr

JohnBlazr

Wow I feel like that's so weird, I got my purple lemonade seeds from I think it's called like Fast buds 420 or something like that and mine looks way different. I haven't done any training or I didn't top it or anything but still check it out like it looks a lot different.
Different environments, especially hydro/soil will bring out different traits even in very stable genetics I think. Y’all have different medium different air, different lights , y’all’s plants are going to be different

Cmurda48

Cmurda48

Rockwool. I actually germinated the seed right inside of it so it's never had to be transplanted or anything.

IMG 20230715 041709503 HDR
bestbudgrowtraining

bestbudgrowtraining

What medium are you growing in?
I’m growing in soil from fox farm and I started in a solo cup. I saw maybe one or two leaves with a deficiency in the entire time. Never saw anything other than a very healthy plant.

I think the problem happened from a heat wave that we got. I couldn’t get my tent under 95°. I mean there’s a lot of days where it was at 100°.

My tent is in my garage.

Does humidity has played a factor as well

We haven’t been able to have humidity under 60% and a lot of times it was at 75-80%

And that happened all the way from day one until now I finally just got a dehumidifier that has it around 50% humidity

Cmurda48

Cmurda48

I think I misunderstood what medium means. I thought it was the base of which your seed started in but if it's a content in which your plans is growing in than mine is hydroponic. Using flora Trio nutrients

bestbudgrowtraining

bestbudgrowtraining

After all the Heat and everything your plants still turned out super healthy?
Yes sir but the purple lemonade does better in colder weather which is probably why it started budding so soon - starting in two days we will see the first day is under 90° outside inside my garage it’s like 103

bestbudgrowtraining

bestbudgrowtraining

Holy shit! Man you should see this thing today. It’s at 11” tall and going strong.
This is what they look like today. I really am not even counting days at this point just watching and reacting to what’s happening. If they light I water.

E2A86A84 0EF1 42C2 95F7 A9670F3ABCAE
bestbudgrowtraining

bestbudgrowtraining

I think I misunderstood what medium means. I thought it was the base of which your seed started in but if it's a content in which your plans is growing in than mine is hydroponic. Using flora Trio nutrients
All good! It happens

Top Bottom