Update on JoeShmoe

• Thread starter Mrs.Shmoe
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
M

Mrs.Shmoe

Hey guys, I'm so sorry it has been so long. Just wanted to pop in and say hi and give you guys an update. Me and the kids are fine. Thank you for all your help. Joe is in Tracy. He is in a minimum security facility. He is waiting for a job. He is settled in and now we are just waiting for him to get out. If you would like his address please PM me.

T

Tex

Premium Member
Supporter
That is soo great to hear Mrs. Shmoe.. Thank ya for the update! We wish ya'll well..!!

S

Sway

glad to hear it. at least he got to stay local and out of a maximum security prison.. best wishes to the shmoe family!

M

mal

Premium Member
Supporter
Great to hear

Hopefully an early release is in the future

mal

Billygoat

Billygoat

Glad to hear the good news. I hope and wish the best for you and the family. When is Joe's release date? I know this can change with good behavior and all. Just curious when he might be home.

Glad to hear your a little up beat. Best wishes.
Take care,
BG

M

Mrs.Shmoe

His current release date is in March but he is taking some classes to get more time off. So maybe February. We should know in a few weeks. Would love to stay in touch with all of you. Feel kind of alone sometimes. Thank you so much for all your support.

logic

logic

Administrator
Staff
This is great news hope to see you and joe soon!

O

ojd

thats is very good news of the early release mrs shmoe

we should put a big party or smokeout for him once joe is setled to welcome him back

peace

B

BeachBummed

man thats just right around the corner too.

stay high. my brother was recently sentenced to 5 years in a minimum facility. just gotta stay high and realize WE ARE NOT THE BAD PEOPLE HERE.

much respect mrs shmoe.

Green81

Green81

Premium Member
Supporter
Fantastic news Mrs Shmoe, thats in no time at all, still hope its earlier than March though.

All the best

G81

Top Bottom