Update on my first indoor grow and some advice needed

• Thread starter Bomeray
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Bomeray

Bomeray

Hello! So my 5 seeds i started early last month are coming up on their 4th week. I was wondering if it is about time to move them out of the solo cups and into the 1 gal grow pots. Also on the clones i have been growing in my tent I’ve noticed a lot of them have been getting white powdery mildew on them. What are the causes of this and some treatment methods i could use.

Update on my first indoor grow and some advice needed
Update on my first indoor grow and some advice needed 2
Update on my first indoor grow and some advice needed 3
Update on my first indoor grow and some advice needed 4
Update on my first indoor grow and some advice needed 5
Update on my first indoor grow and some advice needed 6
Update on my first indoor grow and some advice needed 7
Update on my first indoor grow and some advice needed 8
Update on my first indoor grow and some advice needed 9
Update on my first indoor grow and some advice needed 10
Update on my first indoor grow and some advice needed 11
SSgrower

SSgrower

Purple punch is an Indica strain, 1 week to 3-5 gal bags?

SSgrower

SSgrower

Yes I would, I waited till 40 days and that was too long, maybe.

20210227 141519
SSgrower

SSgrower

40 days in veg, put in tent 2 weeks after sprout, I should have replied.

SSgrower

SSgrower

Her is a pic of two weeks into tent. Your plants look ok. What media you going into? What lights?

20210317 062130
Bomeray

Bomeray

Her is a pic of two weeks into tent. Your plants look ok. What media you going into? What lights?
I attached a picture of the front and back of the soil and for lights right now i have 5 600w lights but I’m currently only running 3 when they’re on because when i was running 5 the clones I’m growing as well started to burn

4E8E4BC4 D6C9 4735 A5F7 886679B817D5
91F791EB 6413 4752 9F4E AAD47789707D
GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
show me what you think is powder mildew?
because if it is, it’s not a good thing at all!
the seed plants in cups need to be transplanted. soil mostly dry? slide one out and look..

Zunk99

Zunk99

Hello! So my 5 seeds i started early last month are coming up on their 4th week. I was wondering if it is about time to move them out of the solo cups and into the 1 gal grow pots. Also on the clones i have been growing in my tent I’ve noticed a lot of them have been getting white powdery mildew on them. What are the causes of this and some treatment methods i could use.
Mine last max about two weeks in a solo cup. I have three week old plants that look like your plants that are over a month old. Every time I transplant the soil is already covered in roots. Im new to growing up I try and get them out of solos quickly and it’s been working.

Bomeray

Bomeray

Mine last max about two weeks in a solo cup. I have three week old plants that look like your plants that are over a month old. Every time I transplant the soil is already covered in roots. Im new to growing up I try and get them out of solos quickly and it’s been working.
Okay good to know i will transplant them ASAP because i know it’s coming up on a month being in soil this week.

Zunk99

Zunk99

Okay good to know i will transplant them ASAP because i know it’s coming up on a month being in soil this week.
Yea I also use the paper towel to rapid rooter method but I transfer to a solo cup as soon as the taproot shows out the bottom. Some wait for the roots to overtake the rapid rooter but I personally believe that the more room the roots have the batter as long as they are out of the rapid rooter

Bluntsmoke

Bluntsmoke

Try the mildew melt from humboldt company. You mix a little powder with hot water and use right then. Safe for all stages and disappears mildew instantly

Latest posts

Top Bottom