Update on my first indoor grow and some advice needed

• Thread starter Bomeray
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Bomeray

Bomeray

Okay so today i finally got to see them! I repotted all 26 of them (took me all day smh) i took 6 out of the tent and decided i will grow all the ones that don’t fit outdoors! I bought a fungicide and sprayed the whole tent and all the plants with it. I was using apple cider vinegar before and i saw a decent reduction in the wpm but it still wasn’t gone so i have high hopes this will knock it out. I also installed 2 8inch desk fans to keep the air moving inside when the carbon filter isn’t on. I plan to start using nutrients this next week and by the end of the month flip to 12/12.

354B5EE2 DEF0 4D30 9074 EAC48FC43302
969E7AA6 FF5A 4F57 A74B C4762BE186DD
2A4DAE0E 50BD 4145 9559 673182CC652A
GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
good job! 🤞
more than likely if it reappears you should have two sprays to switch between.
so maybe a H2o2 spray 3-6% strength and you fungicide, not used at the same time!!
do good cleans here and there even if wpm is not visible.
you need good airflow and try to not get temp and humidity fluctuations greater than 10 “points”, especially humidity try to keep between 40-50 the whole grow 24/7..
big jumps generally happen after the lights go out..
if it keeps coming back, don’t lose it! as it can drive you insane..

Bomeray

Bomeray

I know i posted the other day but for any of y’all that care. LOOK HOW MUCH THEY LOVED THE TRANSPLANT!!!! They have grown at least 4 inches! I will definitely transplant way sooner on future grows. Tomorrow i will be seeing them to give them their first nutes and top them. Anyone have any advice for scrog’ing? I have never done it before but really want to start experimenting it.

Bomeray

Bomeray

Another week down and wow they are getting big!!! Took some clones today if the mimosa evo, gelato cookies, runtz, and wedding cake. (First time ever cloning so i wanted to test it out before i flip the lights). I was going to flip tomorrow but i want to let them get a little bigger (yes i know they’ll stretch) plus i topped last week and the top colas haven’t grown as much as I’d want. What do y’all think?

GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
maybe another 2 weeks 10-14 days especially if your keeping them in the bags..,
good job!

GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
a tip for cloning easy,
get your cup of lightly filled medium, have a peat pellet soaking and take it out onto the counter top, rip open the netting, than with the cup make a hole an 1.5-2 inches deep, fill with the peat, than when you have dipped your clone in a powder or gel, stick it into the cup, maybe top it off with a little more of your medium., all done never fails, providing you taking clones correctly..
you just need to find a high enough dome to fit them in.. or use the shot glass solo cups..
they do come in a few different smaller sizes than regular size.,
i basically use the same method with seeds though i use hydrogen peroxide and my seeds sprout within a day or two, because of h2o2..

GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
a tip for cloning easy,
get your cup of lightly filled medium, have a peat pellet soaking and take it out onto the counter top, rip open the netting, than with the cup make a hole an 1.5-2 inches deep, fill with the peat, than when you have dipped your clone in a powder or gel, stick it into the cup, maybe top it off with a little more of your medium., all done never fails, providing you taking clones correctly..
you just need to find a high enough dome to fit them in.. or use the shot glass solo cups..
they do come in a few different smaller sizes than regular size.,
i basically use the same method with seeds though i use hydrogen peroxide and my seeds sprout within a day or two, because of h2o2..
also with watering new clones and seedlings, use a spray bottle to water as it won’t drown them or compact the medium., and don’t have to soak it completely at first.. roots will grow and find it..

Bomeray

Bomeray

maybe another 2 weeks 10-14 days especially if your keeping them in the bags..,
good job!
Yes that’s what i was thinking i pushed the date back 2 weeks and adjusted my feeding schedule accordingly. If they get too big however imma need to switch 😂

Top Bottom