Update on my first run starting to flower

• Thread starter Mrwickspiff
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
M

Mrwickspiff

Last two pics are of the clones First one is pink Kush from @nineleafclover and second is sunset sherbert by @NineLeafClover as well the biggest one is the auto from pyramid seeds Ak47x BubbleGum ๐ŸคŸ๐Ÿผ๐ŸคŸ๐Ÿผ

Update on my first run starting to flower
Update on my first run starting to flower 2
Update on my first run starting to flower 3
Update on my first run starting to flower 4
Update on my first run starting to flower 5
Update on my first run starting to flower 6
W8ing4Buds

W8ing4Buds

Beautiful flowers. I would just sugest that you use more Cal/meg because they are looking abit light

M

Mrwickspiff

Beautiful flowers. I would just sugest that you use more Cal/meg because they are looking abit light
Thanks for the tip any advice is much appreciated ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿผ๐ŸคŸ๐Ÿผ๐ŸคŸ๐Ÿผ๐ŸคŸ๐Ÿผ Iโ€™m giving it 5ml of cal mag every watering should I increase it to 8ml per gal ?

W8ing4Buds

W8ing4Buds

Nope!!! 5ml per gal is enaugh.
Then i just P and K that you need to get right.

In any case i told you the plant is beautiful. I could be just the stress of flipping it.
I looks to me that you are about 1 week in to flower. Give it time and remember the in growinf business.. les is more.

Good luck and Happy growing.

W8ing4Buds

W8ing4Buds

Nope!!! 5ml per gal is enaugh.
Then i just P and K that you need to get right.

In any case i told you the plant is beautiful. I could be just the stress of flipping it.
I looks to me that you are about 1 week in to flower. Give it time and remember the in growinf business.. les is more.

Good luck and Happy growing.
Just a stupid tought but have you maybe change the nutrients from grow to bloom as soon as they started to flower?
There needs to be samo middle period
Firts few days 1/3 bloom 2/3 grow
Then next week 1/2 bloom 1/2 grom
And then full on bloom.

It could be just nitrogen def.

M

Mrwickspiff

Just a stupid tought but have you maybe change the nutrients from grow to bloom as soon as they started to flower?
There needs to be samo middle period
Firts few days 1/3 bloom 2/3 grow
Then next week 1/2 bloom 1/2 grom
And then full on bloom.

It could be just nitrogen def.
Ya the color started to look like that when I switched to 12/13 but usually when the lights turn on after an hour or 2 they start looking more vibrant again

M

Mrwickspiff

Ya the color started to look like that when I switched to 12/13 but usually when the lights turn on after an hour or 2 they start looking more vibrant again
Dude u were right on with the question about switching to bloom to early , I think I should have slowly transition but I said what the hay and gave it more bloom than 444 and about 1 cup of worm castings and every Monday I give a feed with molasses

M

Mrwickspiff

Update on the auto and clone run looking much better thanks to @Aqua Man and my buddy jabz you guys are angels sent from above ๐ŸคŸ๐Ÿผ๐ŸคŸ๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿผ First 2 pics are the pink Kush second is sunset sherb and last is the auto (ak47xBubblegum)

354A1A58 472A 49E8 9A5C 1C5DD87D0E04
204E9FF4 47A4 481B B537 A1F1063B6F04
Aqua Man

Aqua Man

Update on the auto and clone run looking much better thanks to @Aqua Man and my buddy jabz you guys are angels sent from above ๐ŸคŸ๐Ÿผ๐ŸคŸ๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿผ First 2 pics are the pink Kush second is sunset sherb and last is the auto (ak47xBubblegum)
Hahah you gonna make my grow look bad with those girls man. Really looking auper healtgy and happy

M

Mrwickspiff

Hahah you gonna make my grow look bad with those girls man. Really looking auper healtgy and happy
Thank you so much for all the amazing advice I wouldnโ€™t have made it this far without you your really a solid dude and for the cannabis community keep doing what you do best Aqua And keep killing the game all gas โ›ฝ๏ธ no breaks๐Ÿ’ช๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ’ช๐Ÿผ ๐Ÿคž๐ŸคŸ๐Ÿผ @Aqua Man

M

Mrwickspiff

These are my favorite times! Look forward to waking up every day and watch em swell up! Thanks for the update!
Super exciting after all that time put in ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿผ I hope it comes out exactly how I wanted โ›ฝ๏ธโ›ฝ๏ธ๐Ÿคž๐Ÿคžthanks growmies for keeping track with me on my first run much love ๐ŸคŸ๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ’ช๐Ÿผ

Latest posts

Top Bottom