Update on spider farm carbon filter.

• Thread starter Pilted
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Pilted

Pilted

So just wanted to give an update on spider farm carbon filter bought with a complete tent kit about 2 years ago. The carbon filter covered the smell of my girls 100% for a good two years. I am starting to have some smell coming into my house now, so replacing it, I went on Amazon and looked at the lower cost filters and all the comments with the lower cost filters had issues with how long they last and not completely removing the smell.

I thought to myself 2 years of no smell at all, yeah I'm not going to risk it so I ordered another spider farm carbon filter very happy with the product and the amount of time it lasted on continuous use.

Gotta give props where they are due. Trying to save $10 with a lower end carbon filter was just not worth it to me, save $10 and have the thing only work for 6 months or not completely get rid of the smell does not seem like a good deal to me.

Just wanted to say thanks for the top quality product spider farm.

Just some honest feed back from a spider farm user. 2 years is a good amount of time for a filter to work on continuous use.

Very happy with spider farm equipment. Would highly recommend them.

K

KeyFingerFlying

I don't think saving 10 bucks each two years worth changing something that works 🤗

Top Bottom