Update on the first grow

• Thread starter Wpeyton
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Neuro

Neuro

If you plant ice, you're gonna harvest wind.
Looking great! Whatever you're doing, they're liking it!

Dothraki

Dothraki

Sweeeet!!! You’re about 3 weeks ahead of me if I flip in a week (which I think I plan to) and it’s my first grow as well. Yours are looking good. Bet you can’t keep your nose outta them buds hahaha I know I will be lol. What strains and types are they?

Wpeyton

Wpeyton

Looking great! Whatever you're doing, they're liking it!
Thanks, the hardest part is trying to get the nutrition schedule dialed in, but what I'm starting to realize is as long as you feed them when they need it and and since I'm growing auto flowers and one photo. I feed the auto flowers 70% of the full asking, and the photo 80%.

Wpeyton

Wpeyton

Sweeeet!!! You’re about 3 weeks ahead of me if I flip in a week (which I think I plan to) and it’s my first grow as well. Yours are looking good. Bet you can’t keep your nose outta them buds hahaha I know I will be lol. What strains and types are they?
Lol yeah i definitely smell them every chance I get, congrats on your first grow! I hope they turn out well. The 3 smaller ones are runtz by barneys farm and the taller one is a bag seed i got im thinking it's jungle cake.

Dothraki

Dothraki

Lol yeah i definitely smell them every chance I get, congrats on your first grow! I hope they turn out well. The 3 smaller ones are runtz by barneys farm and the taller one is a bag seed i got im thinking it's jungle cake.
Ha cool I’m running a bag seed too lol. If it turns out half as good as the flower it came from I’ll be ecstatic. Others are Pineapple Upside Down Cake and Lemongrass from Humboldt seed co. I’ve heard good things about them. I haven‘t killed them yet so must be pretty durable.

Wpeyton

Wpeyton

Ha cool I’m running a bag seed too lol. If it turns out half as good as the flower it came from I’ll be ecstatic. Others are Pineapple Upside Down Cake and Lemongrass from Humboldt seed co. I’ve heard good things about them. I haven‘t killed them yet so must be pretty durable.
I have some mephisto genetics samsquanch og thats next. Ill check that company out i need some new phenos.

Latest posts

Top Bottom