Update Pic 6 Plant Scrog Flush Or Continue With Nutes

• Thread starter ukgrower2021
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
U

ukgrower2021

As I've lost my magnifier and waiting on another to be delivered what do you guys think ? Continue with feed or start to flush ??

Update pic 6 plant scrog flush or continue with nutes
Update pic 6 plant scrog flush or continue with nutes 2
Joe Fresh

Joe Fresh

hard to tell with pics soo far....

but in my opinion...flushing is a myth..i know majority of the comunity thinks different, but i see things from an agricultural industry stand point...and there isnt a crop in the world that i can think of, that we flush the nutrients out in the last few weeks, whether in hydro or soil...i cant think of any.....except MJ....

i dont flush, i just give plain water the last week because they dont need the extra nutes, they will be cut in a week anyways...and i get great product that bburns the whites ash...

flushing, in my opinion, was created from ppl who over fed their plants, and didnt understand that as a plant matures, it eats less, so if they continue feeding at the same rate, then they will need to flush to rid themselves of extra salts before they harvest...but i just lower my ferts to an acceptable level and just cut ferts the last few days-week...

ive taken 2 plants, flushed one, and not the other...seen absolutely no difference except the unflushed plants had a better terpene profile when dry....for me i think the real trick is a good drying process and cure...

GrowNE420

GrowNE420

As I've lost my magnifier and waiting on another to be delivered what do you guys think ? Continue with feed or start to flush ??
I know this is a old thread.
I am also doing a scrog and debating on doing a flush at the end I'm using FFOF soil with the trio for nutes at a 1/4 strength.
@ukgrower2021
Did you end up flushing or taking @JoeFresh advice in not flushing if so how did it turn out? thanks...

Latest posts

Top Bottom