(Update) Possible overwatered.

• Thread starter Tikiknight1000
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Tikiknight1000

Tikiknight1000

Bottom leaves are beginning to turn yellowish, still looks droopy from stem to leaf end and the tips are starting to die. Havent been watering much except maybe a couple tablespoons earlier today. Not sure what do while I wait for TDS meter to come in a couple days. Plz help!
Update possible overwatered
Update possible overwatered 2

One drop

One drop

Bush Doctor
Supporter
When was the last time you watered ? What lights indoor or outdoors medium Nutes ? Give us your set up . No mater how magiver it is .

Tikiknight1000

Tikiknight1000

When was the last time you watered ? What lights indoor or outdoors medium Nutes ? Give us your set up . No mater how magiver it is .
Watered about 3 hrs ago (4-6 tablespoons) . Lights are one indoor t5 24 watt lamp, two 9 watt feit full spec bulbs. Nutes are just a few tables spoons of wiggle worm soil builder worm castings mixed in about 3 cups of miracle grow indoor potting soil.

Tikiknight1000

Tikiknight1000

Are you watering to run off at least 20 %
No because upat first I thought maybe I had overwa tered since she looked the way she X74RtuV8.
Are you watering to run off at least 20 %
No I havent in the last couple days because up to a couple days a ago she began showing symptoms of overwatering which is why I began to slow her watering.

One drop

One drop

Bush Doctor
Supporter
No because upat first I thought maybe I had overwa tered since she looked the way she X74RtuV8.
No I havent in the last couple days because up to a couple days a ago she began showing symptoms of overwatering which is why I began to slow her watering.
Ok is the pot light when you pick it up if so it needs to be watered to run off .

needshelpguy

needshelpguy

Yeah I'd wait if you already have watered a little and feels heavy, how compacts the dirt round the stem

Tikiknight1000

Tikiknight1000

Yeah I'd wait if you already have watered a little and feels heavy, how compacts the dirt round the stem
Its rather compact, as if she is holding alot of water near her inner roots. Soil feels dry up to my first knuckle but I'm gonna try giving her 20% run-off in the morning and hopefully that will help.

Tikiknight1000

Tikiknight1000

(Update) gave her 20% run off this morning but she still looks rather droopy and the bottom leaves are still turning yellowish l.

Top Bottom