Update Sour Diesel 4wk Flower/super Skunk 2 Wk

• Thread starter Bigjim1981
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
MeJuana

MeJuana

Those plants look happy and healthy great job. Sour Diesel is one of my most favorite. Hey is there something laying on the leaf in that second picture? a dead bug maybe? or just the light possibly.

Bigjim1981

Bigjim1981

Yeah Nat that's the only deal I've had to deal with but I've killed em off for the most part

Bigjim1981

Bigjim1981

Does the sour diesel look like they are the size they should be for the time they've been in flower to u

MeJuana

MeJuana

Your buds look fine but the buds will swell a lot more. Gnats are easy to kill many of us just use sand on top of the soil. Make sure you let the plants dry out a lot gnats usually form when the soil is always wet. I use Hydrogen Peroxide personally because I'm lazy, there's better ways to combat gnats. Do kill the gnats tho

DrMcSkunkins

DrMcSkunkins

Dabbling in Oil
Your buds look fine but the buds will swell a lot more. Gnats are easy to kill many of us just use sand on top of the soil. Make sure you let the plants dry out a lot gnats usually form when the soil is always wet. I use Hydrogen Peroxide personally because I'm lazy, there's better ways to combat gnats. Do kill the gnats tho
Peroxide also kills beneficial bacteria living in the soil, if you do this you should add back some benies a week or so later.

DrMcSkunkins

DrMcSkunkins

Dabbling in Oil
Mosquito dunks

These crumbled on top of your soil will get rid of gnats,bacillus thuringiensis israelensis bacteria

MeJuana

MeJuana

That is true hydrogen peroxide kills beneficial bacteria but I use it in a spray bottle and just wet the top layer with it. It is pretty bad advice you shouldn't do it. Truthfully I don't get gnats anymore this only happens when you are new.

Latest posts

Top Bottom