**UPDATE*** Spring/2012 fem seed drop starts NOW!!!

• Thread starter Jimmynitz
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Jimmynitz

Jimmynitz

Pisces Genetics
What happened to tomorrow Logic??
Making me contradict myself and shit, LOL :D

A

A-Roe

Put me down for all the 91 hybrids, Jimmy you are hands down the most exclusive breeder out right now IMO, my proof is in my grow room. Got a couple of White S1's(OGR), White Strawberry's(OGR), Buddah Tahoe's(Cali Connection) and Moondawgs (Loompa) and nobody can compare to any of my RomDawgs, and they are only bigger than RomKush.

w00dy

w00dy

Premium Member
Supporter
Jimmy, bringing the fire!!.
I cant wait for the 91 x's..
I just grabbed a couple packs of the new gear..
Thanks man, your doing big things especially for us whom are not lucky enough to be in the right circles or part of the country to get these elites locally.

kroonboon

kroonboon

Those 91 crosses and motorbreath have sure sparked my interest Sir!!! Was thinking about the Nor'easter today, wondering to myself whether you will be making any future crosses with her and whala......... Nor'easter 91VA :)

Thanks Jimmynitz

OctoberDee

OctoberDee

It's just too much, I just put the order in for the SoCal MK and Colo Queen!! Now I'm drooling over that LVPK x Chemdog 91.... ohh so many choices...
I'm def gonna pick some of those up along with the Motorbreath! Can't Wait Jimmy!!

index

index

What are the genitics of MK? I heard it's snoop's favorite strain. Any straight SVA :) ?

Tiger Brandz

Tiger Brandz

More Fire!!! Chemdog 91 skunk sound interesting!

Sym, i second u on starting a pisces fund. haha Every new cross sounds more delisous than the previous ones. and still i need some of the older crosses.

Respect Jimmy!

w00dy

w00dy

Premium Member
Supporter
More Fire!!! Chemdog 91 skunk sound interesting!

Sym, i second u on starting a pisces fund. haha Every new cross sounds more delisous than the previous ones. and still i need some of the older crosses.

Respect Jimmy!

Thats what im saying!.

Damn you JimmyN, making it hard to keep up.. ;)

index

index

@symbiote420 I saw somewhere it was Hindu Kush x Skunk#1 is that wrong?

A

A-Roe

Just thought i'd stop by and post some pic's of my RD 3 formerly know as RomulanDawg #3
IMG 0380
IMG 0382
IMG 0385
IMG 0386
IMG 0387
IMG 0388
IMG 0389
IMG 0390
IMG 0391

T

the journeyman

any pictures of the Chemdog 91 skunk va?

Or any info on the strain, I have heard some controversy over it in the past

Top Bottom