Update To A Tech Thread I Created A Couple Weeks Back, Made A Garden Journal Web App

• Thread starter Mepis
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
M

Mepis

So, I posted about this a couple of weeks back in another thread. I started making a web app to track garden grows. I'm trying to make it a bit more universal to make it suitable for all types of gardens. I've made some more progress on it. I'm close to considering it beta and start adding more features. I'm squashing a few more bugs and tightening up the user experience a bit yet. I'm currently using this to track my personal gardens. I like to jump into things head first for testing.

At any rate, I'd love it if people could give me feedback!

The link to the app is:

The Github repo is here and up-to-date as of this posting:

You are more then welcome to create an account, but if you don't want to, here is a test login:

UID: test

Password: test

I don't do any tracking on my EC2 instance or use anything like Google analytics. I keep everything is private as possible and only ask for information that I absolutely need (which is only a username and password at the moment).

I've still got a lot to do and plan to add more things to make it more useful. I appreciate any feedback and thank everyone!

M

Mepis

Track them how, gps? Lol
Lol, no. Though, that would be a good idea to add for outdoor growers. I have no idea how to make that private and anonymous at the moment.

The name 'Garden Tracker' is rather piss poor. I'm looking for suggestions to rename it. It's more of a garden journal or log.

Top Bottom