UPDATE: Upcoming "Spring Release" info.....

• Thread starter CannaVenture
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
CannaVenture

CannaVenture

CannaVenture Seeds
Supporter
THANKS for ALL of the Support.... It means a LOT to me..And I think EVERYONE will enjoy whatever it is they decide to get from this Release...I'm stoked to release EVERY single line on that list, and think they all will be Great and some will be EPIC...

The Tenn. Hogsbreath x Chemdog D BX II (Garlic pheno) WILL be one of the best... Its seriously going to be The Funk! That one really does stick out to me...

hope you all enjoy them....

Sorry for turbo Posting.. Just had a lot of questions/comments to answer...

Ill update this thread as things develop more.. but right now, EVERYTHING looks great.. Seeds have already started developing.. Things are well on their way for a March Release...Everything looks great....

CannaVenture

CannaVenture

CannaVenture Seeds
Supporter
Just so Everyone knows... The Alien Kush male that I used is from The last Alien Kush f2 release OGR did a few years ago... Its straight Alien Kush... Not a cross of it.... I think its pretty rare to have straight Alien Kush genetics.... And to MY Boy that hooked me up... You know who you are.. Thanks Bro! And call me man.. I know I have something you want bro....Ill hook it up man...

B

BLAZINPIFF

To be honest man... Im almost embarrassed to release ANY 98 Bubba at all..I feel like its been released in Every imaginable form possible...The only reason Im releasing 98 Bubba Kush x Fire OG BX is because I had 1 lone Bubba Kush clone so I threw him in Flower and pollinated him..Better to use him versus throwing him away..lol..Also, I think Bubba is a GREAt Breeding tool, always comes out the other end Better than the actual clone..and I KNOW there will be some great phenos to be found in the Bubba x Fire line... Might try to find a nice mix between the two lines to use in future breeding projects....Really did this cross for my own use, but I dont need 500 seeds for it...And people Still LOVE Bubba, and for good reason, It's Dank...Im just kind of over it a little really...

SIN DIESEL is Cinderella 99 (Pineapple pheno) x Sour Diesel.... The first release it was a Diesel dominate line, but I have worked it more towards a 50/50 split of the 2 parents.. This release of Sin Diesel is The Final, ENd Product of the line.. I got it where I thinks its perfect..So it wont change from here on out... HUGE yielding, Sour Candy smelling plants... VERY Frosty, even the fan leaves try to throw trichs...Really Frosty man....

Yea cant wait im gonna be keeping tabs on thr attitude for these gems i kno ima grab atleast 8 different packs keep up the good work sounds like sum amazing strains .!!!

CannaVenture

CannaVenture

CannaVenture Seeds
Supporter
Just a little Update.. Everything Looks great.. Seeds are developing quickly... Just a waiting game at this point.. But all is well....

More Updates to come...Everything is on schedule...

sb805og101

sb805og101

Thanks cannaventure for heads up on seed development gives me time to develope some funds$$ b4 drop :-)

CannaVenture

CannaVenture

CannaVenture Seeds
Supporter
Thanks cannaventure for heads up on seed development gives me time to develope some funds$$ b4 drop :-)

Hey No Prob brother.... You still have some time man.....Still need to dry/cure the seed after its harvested, So We are still on schedule for a mid to late March Drop....

Lemonhoko

Lemonhoko

GBS Genetics
THANKS for ALL of the Support.... It means a LOT to me..And I think EVERYONE will enjoy whatever it is they decide to get from this Release...I'm stoked to release EVERY single line on that list, and think they all will be Great and some will be EPIC...

The Tenn. Hogsbreath x Chemdog D BX II (Garlic pheno) WILL be one of the best... Its seriously going to be The Funk! That one really does stick out to me...

hope you all enjoy them....

Sorry for turbo Posting.. Just had a lot of questions/comments to answer...

Ill update this thread as things develop more.. but right now, EVERYTHING looks great.. Seeds have already started developing.. Things are well on their way for a March Release...Everything looks great....

Im gonna want some of this CannaV!

I did a similar project a year ago. I took pollen from a reversed Chemdog DD and hit the Hog with it.
HawgDawg is what I called her.
I got great reports back from who I shared my beans with..I havent run any of these, but got about 20 beans germing right now.
Mine are Fems...would love to find a nice male out of your cross to hit back to my fems.
Keep me posted on this cross bro...very interesting.

Did you ever get Hog to throw balls?

~Lem

(PS, PM me a good number :) )

Cyclol

Cyclol

Organic Cannabinoïd
Supporter
Hi Farmers !!

For those who are interested, I just saw right now a pack of Purple Berry BX listed or relisted on the Bay !!! Already half a hour since I saw it...

I almost shot it :hunter:... but... but as I've already grabbed 1 pack on the last drop @the Bay, and finally got my @tude guarantee of the very first CVS drop at the same time... it does 2 packs @the moment... I thought it would be cool to let someone a chance to grab this one... there are so many Farmers looking for this Crazy Purple stuff !!

Congrats CV... next drop should be really :mad0233: with all these limited releases !!!
I already know what crosses I would like to grab ! I hope to be able to save enough money to buy what I'm looking for ! ;) another epic drop @the Bay !!!
Peace... :banana1sv6:

Cyclol

Cyclol

Organic Cannabinoïd
Supporter
Oba !!

Glad to see that you turn the ECRD (limited release) as part of your Base Lines !
I grabbed one pack on the last drop but I'm thinking in purchasing one more...

If as you said, your Tenn. Hogsbreath Clone x Chemdog D BX II (Garlic Pheno) " can join your Base Line...
It would be on my next next time wishlist for sure as well as your Sin Diesel more stable 50/50... A must to have !
I already have a lot of C99 based crosses to experiment !
For now I'm interested in lots of your limited release... Oh yeah ! It seems the CVS Team really like to get Very BUSY !!! :banana1sv6:
Purple Urkle Clone x Purple Berry BX is on the Top of my wishlist + the Purple Berry Mom crosses and many other rarities...!
On 1st post, you mentioned the Blue Magoo Clone x Jazz Berry Jam ( Purple, Kool Aid pheno), But you also mentioned...
...We will be making ALOT of Purple Berry for the NEXT drop... But for the meatime.. If you want DANK Purple gear... This upcoming drop has something to offer...EASILY...

These ALL will have plenty of DARK Purple Phenos to be ofund, quite easily..

Chemdog 91 x Jazz Berry KJam (Purple, Grape Kool Aid male)
Purple Urkle x Purple Berry BX
Blue Magoo x Purple Berry BX <<< Will this cross be released also on this spring drop ?
Fire OG x Purple Berry BX <<< And this one is your Fire OG clone x Purple Berry BX ? Not the "Purple Berry Mom x Fire OG BX" right ?
Purple Berry Mom x Alien Kush
Purple Berrty MOm x Strawberry Diesel
Jazz Berry Jam (Purple Grape Kool Aid Mom) x Stardawg
Pakistani Chitral Kush x Chemdog D BX II (Garlic Pheno)

You seriously Can NOT lose with ANY of that gear...
Really too much AMAZING Crosses for me CV ! I'm going :mad0229: !?!
ECSD Clone x Blue Magoo x Jazz Berry Jam x Alien Kush x Strawberry Diesel x KKSC BX x Purple Berry Mom x Lemon Skunk Clone x ... Fire OG x ... :whew ...Stardawg x PCK x Purple Urkle x Chemdog D BX II (Garlic Pheno)... :icon_dizzy:

I think its time for some :volcano: and go :character0053: !!

Thanks man for your AWESOME Work and Dedication to the Community !

Peace

PS: Purple Berry BX still listed after 3 hour +, I think this one is waiting for someone very special !

2DogWalker

YO homie how u doing?

Still waiting impatiently for you to finish them hogsbreath lines dude.... Im interested in the entire line to be honest, but the Chemdog D should make a super X I would have to agree and have :)....

Nice work ma man, good luck with the dropppp..Get at me sometime dawgie...

2DW

M

mal

Premium Member
Supporter
Awesome Lineup

These all sound amazing, will be ready LOL

mal

CannaVenture

CannaVenture

CannaVenture Seeds
Supporter
Whats up Fam.....Just a little Update...SEEDS ARE DRYING right now....They will be ready to send in sometime VERY soon...within the next week to 10 days or so... Getting reallly close, just want to make sure the seeds are completely dry first...

I will give an exact list as to which lines will be dropped in The "First Wave".....

Ill keep everyone posted, And Sorry I have'nt been around much...Ive been super busy getting everything ready for this drop....And getting all my gear ready to go into Flower for the next drop that will follow this one..In a few months...LOTS OF PURPLE BERRY BXII...

CannaVenture

CannaVenture

CannaVenture Seeds
Supporter
I will have ALOT of Purple Berry BXII going into flower in about 2 weeks...As well as Alot of Sour Double Kush BXII Seeds too.. Hope to have ATLEAST 200 packs of Purple Berry BXII seeds ready to go in about 3 months or so...AS well as Hundreds of packs of Electric Larry Land and Grapefreuit D-Lite, plus more Limited Release gear too..

As far as This Spring Drop, dropping in a few days.. There are a decent amount of Sin Diesel packs...This line is COMPLETELY finished...pretty much a perfect 50/50 split of C99 and Sour Diesel...VERY Stable...
A few of The Limited Release lines will be VERY LIMITED...Like The Chameleon Kush (Chemdog D x Alien Kush), there will be around 10 packs...

But again, I will post up an exact pack count and exactly what lines will get dropped first in The "First Wave"...

Till Then...

greenpharmd

greenpharmd

I will have ALOT of Purple Berry BXII going into flower in about 2 weeks...As well as Alot of Sour Double Kush BXII Seeds too.. Hope to have ATLEAST 200 packs of Purple Berry BXII seeds ready to go in about 3 months or so...AS well as Hundreds of packs of Electric Larry Land and Grapefreuit D-Lite, plus more Limited Release gear too..

As far as This Spring Drop, dropping in a few days.. There are a decent amount of Sin Diesel packs...This line is COMPLETELY finished...pretty much a perfect 50/50 split of C99 and Sour Diesel...VERY Stable...
A few of The Limited Release lines will be VERY LIMITED...Like The Chameleon Kush (Chemdog D x Alien Kush), there will be around 10 packs...

But again, I will post up an exact pack count and exactly what lines will get dropped first in The "First Wave"...

Till Then...

Can't wait!

urbanite420

urbanite420

DAMN! I want some of those Hogsbreath crosses! The alien and Fire bx crosses sound bangin! I would call them space hog and luao, respectively. haha!

CannaVenture

CannaVenture

CannaVenture Seeds
Supporter
Alright Farmers.... The Time has come for The First Wave of This Drop...

I will be mailing in these lines to some of my Vendors.... THIS WEEK....

Blue Magoo Clone x Jazz Berry Jam (Purple, Grape Kool Aid pheno)

Jazz Berry Jamn (Purple, Grape Kool Aid Pheno) x Stardawg (Very Limited)

Strawberry Diesel x Alien Kush

Purple Berry x Strawberry Diesel

Chameleon Kush (Chemdog D Clone x Alien Kush) (VERY Limited This round)

98 Bubba Kush Clone x Fire OG BX (Limited)

Lemon Skunk Clone x KKSC BX (Limited)

Purkle Berry (Purple Urkle Clone x Purple Berry BX)

Purple Berry x Alien Kush (Very Limited)

Purple Berry x Fire OG BX (Limited)

Pakistani Chitral Kush x Chemdog D BXII (Garlic Pheno)

As well as these two Base Lines...

East Coast Royal Diesel......and Sin Diesel....

The Hog Lines and All of the East Coast Sour Diesel lines, Plus the Dawg Jam 91 (Chemdog 91 clone x JBJ) and Fire OG Clone x Cchem D BXII, Garlic pheno will be dropped next, within a few weeks in The 2nd Wave of this Spring Drop...

Stay tuned... Logic will let everyone know when the package arrives..... usually takes about 6-10 Business days....

Till Then...

Thanks!

CV

CannaVenture

CannaVenture

CannaVenture Seeds
Supporter
I HOPE to send this part of the Spring Drop out to The Farm, This week... Still waiting to hear back from Logic on a few things....Ill keep everyone here Updated....

Thanks...

Big J. Money

Big J. Money

Just put in an order for a pack of the Strawberry Diesel x Alien Kush. Going to be some killer buds for sure. Thanks CV for releasing these fine genetics. :D

Top Bottom