UPDATE: Upcoming "Spring Release" info.....

• Thread starter CannaVenture
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
nangonug

nangonug

Premium Member
Supporter
Just put in an order for a pack of the Strawberry Diesel x Alien Kush. Going to be some killer buds for sure. Thanks CV for releasing these fine genetics. :D
How did you order ? The bay is down for a bit so ordering has been put on hold, or am I missing something?

GreenSpoon

GreenSpoon

awesome drop already secured some packs cant wait to pop the blue magoo cross

me and big got em from a local rep, im sure plenty will be around for all

and cant wait to see some High Definition cross come out of your genetics as long as the 10 week flower span can be controlled and if you like it of course

also i will be running a journal on all of em here already starting with the jazz berry jam

and thenthe straw D x alien kush and the lemon skunk x kylemankushman bx,

Rezdog MSS x Hindu kush

cant wait

nangonug

nangonug

Premium Member
Supporter
Bluemagoo 003
Bluemagoo 001

Got to love the blue magoo! Been running her a few times now ! Can't wait to try your Blue Magoo cross !

Cyclol

Cyclol

Organic Cannabinoïd
Supporter
Hi farmers !

@ nangonug & GreenSpoon... and all whose can help...
Would you have already tested the Blue Magoo for medicinal purposes ? Or perhaps among your friends...
Have you had any feedback or personnal comments on the beneficial effects on certain symptoms in particular ?
Like muscle spasms, pain joints (Artrose), chronicle pain, neuropathic pain, other... ?
What the high type... More couchlock ? Allow you to do your thing or euphoric... other ?

There are so many options on the next CannaVenture drops, that some info may help some of us to sharpen their choice, me first!;)

Thanks

nangonug

nangonug

Premium Member
Supporter
Hi farmers !

@ nangonug & GreenSpoon... and all whose can help...
Would you have already tested the Blue Magoo for medicinal purposes ? Or perhaps among your friends...
Have you had any feedback or personnal comments on the beneficial effects on certain symptoms in particular ?
Like muscle spasms, pain joints (Artrose), chronicle pain, neuropathic pain, other... ?
What the high type... More couchlock ? Allow you to do your thing or euphoric... other ?

There are so many options on the next CannaVenture drops, that some info may help some of us to sharpen their choice, me first!;)

Thanks
I use her for joint pain, back pain and muscle spasms in my back. I would say more towards couchlock for many but I find it uplifting! It takes me someting real special, like multiple wax hits to couchlock me though, and even then its iffy, lol, Its a nice ride also, not anxious and jittery like g13 or harijuanna. I get lots done with her cause it helps my pain. I find that it is always best to try a strain for your self to judge it. Many people are affected differently by the same strain. Also the flavor is uniquie and is sure to put a smile on your face. (guess thats a plus for helping with depression as well) Most people I know hold the cut pretty close to home so it may be a hard one to fine in pure form. Can't wait to try the crosses!

kushluvr

kushluvr

thx CV for my pre98 bubba X fire og bx and the mass Super skunk x hindu kush!!! fiyah!!!!

Cyclol

Cyclol

Organic Cannabinoïd
Supporter
Thanx nangonug !

As paraplegic... when my neuropathic pain crises "take a rest", my neck and back joint pain (advanced artrose) become my number one problem, not to mention my strong muscle spasms who rarely leave me in peace !
Same if it's obvious that every human being can have some different feelings and sensations with the same strain...
it's always good in my opinion to have some information about what you can expect with the strain you want to test...
I like this site, very interesting data...
http://www.leafly.com/medical/
( http://www.leafly.com/medical/muscle-spasms )
...etc...
but sometimes there is a lack of comments from medicinal users to add an extra detailed feel on the sensation experimented with some strains... A good example take place with this one... ( http://www.leafly.com/indica/alien-dawg )

well, the quest will never end... !! o_O

Peace

chos3n

chos3n

How are you guys getting these beans, did they spring release already drop?

nangonug

nangonug

Premium Member
Supporter
How are you guys getting these beans, did they spring release already drop?
Greenspoon said he got his from an outside source. I do not have any cvs seeds yet. I got my cut of blue magoo locally and it took a lot of hunting and ass kissing to get. We are all waiting for bay to open again ! Hopefully these drops are spread out a bit! There's some good stuff comming from several breaders and it sounds like it will be a frustrating time. I had to buy a newer car with the money I had saved so I will be very limited on what I can get for a bit. ( still got's some for some gem's though)

GreenSpoon

GreenSpoon

the blue magoo is a clone only cut from the PNW as far as i know . . .. i do not know the exact cross but ill ask the rep im getting the blue magoo x jazz berry jam from if CV dont get to it first

CannaVenture

CannaVenture

CannaVenture Seeds
Supporter
Whats up Dudes...

just a little Update...

The First Wave from This Spring Drop, has been sent in... And because of Easter, The Postal Workers did not work a day or 2, BUt the Packs will arrive THIS week....I know some packages will arrive This Tuesady, and teh others should start rolling in a day or so after..

So ALL should be in THIS week...

OK....As for the 2nd Wave of this Drop, These lines will get mailed in in another 2 or so weeks....

The 2nd wave Consist of these lines....

ECSD clone X Alien Kush

ECSD clone x Chemdog D BX II Garlic Pheno

Diesel Fire (ECSD clone x Fire Og BX)

Garlic Breath (Hogsbreath Clone x Chemdog D BX II Garlic Pheno)

Hogsbreath clone x Fire OG BX

Hogsbreath Clone x Alien Kush

Dawg Jam 91 (Chemdog 91 clone x Jazz Berry Jam) (Purple, Grape Kool Aid pheno)

Fire Og Clone x Chemdog D BX II (Gralic Pheno)

Again, The list above will conclude this Spring Drop as the 2nd Wave....

Again, The First part of this drop will arrive to my Vendors THIS WEEK...And I'll send the 2 part of this drop out in a couple weeks....

Just a note... Don't sleep on the Dawg Jam 91.... The Lemon Skunk Clone only x KKSC BX.....And The Blue Magoo x Jazz berry Jam (Dark Purple Colored, Grape Kool Aid Pheno).... The Blue Magoo Line will make for Big Yielding, Purple Colored, Sweet and unique Tasting/Smelling meds....All 3 of those lines will be special for sure...cant wait to see what everyone finds as far as phenos in this entire lot... Going to be cool...

Hope everyone gets what they are hoping for.....Good Luck....

....And Happy Easter Stoners.

NOTE--- The people that are saying they Recieved packs from this drop already are local in Washington State and got them from my rep... The First Wave of This Drop has NOT happened yet, IT will get delivered to my Vendors THIS week...So rest easy..

Also, I am still waiting to hear back from Logic, So have NOT mailed anything to The Farm yet, But do have his packs set aside..i know he's busy so just give him a little time....

CannaVenture

CannaVenture

CannaVenture Seeds
Supporter
The Blue Magoo is Major League Bud and Williams Wonder cross... With Purple/Blue hues, paired with My Purple, Jazz Berry Jam dad, The phenos should come out better than The Clone only, better frost, same great yield, and More Purple.... It will no doubt be VERY Tastey!

And To answer a question above... This Drop will be spread out VERY well...Everyone is getting some packs...My Local PNW Rep will be getting a few more packs from This 1st wave, as well as more for The 2nd wave in a couple weeks... the 2nd wave is going to be a good one, IMO!

Good Luck folks!

pimpin

pimpin

strain hoarder
Supporter
damn lickin my chops gotta go must go hustle up something or some one so i can get more $ lol

K

keonaona

Is the lemon skunk x kksc fem's ???? congrat's on the soon to come drop... thank's

T

Tweak

Drop it like its hot... snoop d o double g is waiting for that purple fire!!

nangonug

nangonug

Premium Member
Supporter
So are these going to be on the bay when it launches? I really want to try the blue magoo cross!

Top Bottom