UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE

• Thread starter CurtisBlow916
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
CurtisBlow916

CurtisBlow916

So today is day 20 from germination and everything is going smooth.. some growing more vigorous than others but they guess that’s why they call it bag seed 😂

Plan on running with my current setup plus a tent strictly for Veg , until I run out of soil then switching to coco after.. just think the water drainage and rapid growth is more tailored to how I want to grow when all’s said and done..

Germination was a success in water with a squirt of diluted hydrogen peroxide and plant Revolution orca, w 12/14 seeds having tap roots as longer than the seed I planted all 14 into SUPER SMALL nursery pots.

My initial watering was too much and I think I stunted the growth on some of the lady’s but I got it in track and they where off.. I let my son take a look at the babies aaaannnd he proceeds to pull on straight of of the soil 😰 so I re planted and hoped for the best.

2 of the seedlings got pretty stretchy and needed to be propped up but they regained they’re strength and are standing straight with no crutch.

I left my wife and daughter name them so I can keep track of growth individually after I transplanted them all in new pots with soil that has better drainage and aeration. Starting first week of Veg today.

Update update update update update
Update update update update update 2
Update update update update update 3
Update update update update update 4
zebrausa

zebrausa

So today is day 20 from germination and everything is going smooth.. some growing more vigorous than others but they guess that’s why they call it bag seed 😂

Plan on running with my current setup plus a tent strictly for Veg , until I run out of soil then switching to coco after.. just think the water drainage and rapid growth is more tailored to how I want to grow when all’s said and done..

Germination was a success in water with a squirt of diluted hydrogen peroxide and plant Revolution orca, w 12/14 seeds having tap roots as longer than the seed I planted all 14 into SUPER SMALL nursery pots.

My initial watering was too much and I think I stunted the growth on some of the lady’s but I got it in track and they where off.. I let my son take a look at the babies aaaannnd he proceeds to pull on straight of of the soil 😰 so I re planted and hoped for the best.

2 of the seedlings got pretty stretchy and needed to be propped up but they regained they’re strength and are standing straight with no crutch.

I left my wife and daughter name them so I can keep track of growth individually after I transplanted them all in new pots with soil that has better drainage and aeration. Starting first week of Veg today.
Man, where is the dirt of the floor of your tent? LOL I'm envious of your setup. My flower tent has pin holes all over. I'm lucky to even get my plants to bud. I've been going back and forth over should I should use soil or coco. I went back to soil because with coco, the ion exchange is not near as good and I found I was working harder adjusting fertilizer, and chasing nutrient deficiencies. If you look at the monster plants online, most are grown in soil.

CurtisBlow916

CurtisBlow916

Man, where is the dirt of the floor of your tent? LOL I'm envious of your setup. My flower tent has pin holes all over. I'm lucky to even get my plants to bud. I've been going back and forth over should I should use soil or coco. I went back to soil because with coco, the ion exchange is not near as good and I found I was working harder adjusting fertilizer, and chasing nutrient deficiencies. If you look at the monster plants online, most are grown in soil.
My phone broke and I can’t access the photos right now but it looks completely different.. im posting another update as the are showing some stress / deficiencies

ComfortablyNumb

ComfortablyNumb

My wife actually got the e version for me.. I need your help so bad it’s not even funny.. check out my new post
Looking at the pix in this thread, there are 2 things that come to mind.
1. Don't go from soil to coco or the other way either. The plants won't like it.
2. A watering update.
Watering SOIL

Top Bottom