• Thread starter CannaVenture
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
CannaVenture

CannaVenture

CannaVenture Seeds
Supporter
ELECTRIC LARRY LAND​

This is my Lemon SKunk at about 8 weeks, close to harvest time, been flushing her for about a week at this point. Im not a very good photographer, but hopefully you get an idea of the Lemon SKunk Genetics. Top 3 smokes of all time, IMO....

Lemon SKunk pics, Week 7-8:

http://i822.invalid.com/albums/zz146/RussellB2010/LemonSKunkMOm2.jpg

http://i822.invalid.com/albums/zz146/RussellB2010/LemonSkunnkMom.jpg

http://i822.invalid.com/albums/zz146/RussellB2010/LemonSKunkMOm3.jpg

http://i822.invalid.com/albums/zz146/RussellB2010/LemonSKunkMOm.jpg

To create ELectric Larry Land, I crossed a Lemon Larry male to this Lemon Skunk, I will be sending out very few tester packs for this line, and once the Test grower's get to about mid to late flower, I will release the first edition of Electric Larry Land IX.....

ProdigyGrower

ProdigyGrower

Alien Junkie and bush master
Supporter
That looks sick I deff want to try this cross it's gonna be epic ohh and all 3 of my jazz berry jam seeds popped and broke the surface and look really good!

sticky icky

sticky icky

Very sick cross indeed bro and beautiful plant looks super tasty!!!

P

paulycali

:cool Very nice there Cannaventure. Great job for sure. Im lovin the bud to leaf ratio on that beauty. I havent grown the lemon skunk yet but from the looks and what i continue to hear i think i just might have to. Great looking lady

Looks like some more top notch genetics coming out of the Cannaventure vault. I cant wait to do an all cannaventure phenotype hunt. Its going to be a fun one

You seem to be right on par with your shit and i see a bright future in Cannaventure. Keep up the good work. Search and keep those amazing genetics and continue to breed em. I like what your working with and decide to breed with. Its an art for sure. Well anyway keep on doing what your doing and have yourself a happy growing of a day :cool

P

pits

ooo yaaaaaaa i love it!!!!! cant wait for this to hit da street... lovin the thought of some electric larry!!!!! sounds delicious

BNUTTHEHUT

BNUTTHEHUT

Looks Bomb. This cross sounds fantastic. The Lemon Larry OG is a really good cut and super easy to grow. Crossed with this skunk it will be epic. Cant wait...

CannaVenture

CannaVenture

CannaVenture Seeds
Supporter
That looks sick I deff want to try this cross it's gonna be epic ohh and all 3 of my jazz berry jam seeds popped and broke the surface and look really good!

Thanks man...I am very happy with both of my new F1 strains.. They are both going to be Awesome...Both lean very heavy to the Sativa side of things..The Electric Larry Land will obviously have a little more indica in it from teh Lemon Larry, but all parents involved have mixed perfectly.... A great Marijuana Marriage.

Nice job on teh Jazz Beery Jam IX germ rates... Can't wait to see some pics brother...Starta thread, Show the WOrld..lol...

Thanks for teh support brother.. You will for sure LOVE teh JBJ IX genetics, They are stellar and very stable....and more than anything else POTENT!

CannaVenture

CannaVenture

CannaVenture Seeds
Supporter
:cool Very nice there Cannaventure. Great job for sure. Im lovin the bud to leaf ratio on that beauty. I havent grown the lemon skunk yet but from the looks and what i continue to hear i think i just might have to. Great looking lady

Looks like some more top notch genetics coming out of the Cannaventure vault. I cant wait to do an all cannaventure phenotype hunt. Its going to be a fun one

You seem to be right on par with your shit and i see a bright future in Cannaventure. Keep up the good work. Search and keep those amazing genetics and continue to breed em. I like what your working with and decide to breed with. Its an art for sure. Well anyway keep on doing what your doing and have yourself a happy growing of a day :cool

You are much to kind Pauly.. Thank You VERY VERY much...and I agree... It really is an art to linking up genetics, to be able to look at 2 seperate and completely different plants and see a vision on how they will fit together....

It's all about selection, i personally liek to match plant structures together, That is a good first step, but ofcourse so many other things come into play..

Thanks for teh kind words again, Im very happy The Community has been so responsive to my work... It makes EVERYTHING so very much worth it...

Hope you get to try everything you like...Take care Pauly, and thanks again for teh kind words.

CannaVenture

CannaVenture

CannaVenture Seeds
Supporter
Looks Bomb. This cross sounds fantastic. The Lemon Larry OG is a really good cut and super easy to grow. Crossed with this skunk it will be epic. Cant wait...

Thanks man, Yeah and teh Lemon Skunk is VERY easy to grow, as close to set it and forget it as you can get with cannabis...She grows herself....Electric Larry Land, Im hoping will go down in the hgistory books, Thats how stoked I am on this project.. So much potential, Its all there in teh genetics... Going ot be special...

Might try to enter The Electric Larry Land in The Cup this November....

Sticky Icky, Devilrays and Pits... Thank you all for the positive vibes.. Really good to hear positive feed back from The Community...Its all about OUR Community....Thats what its all about....

CannaVenture

CannaVenture

CannaVenture Seeds
Supporter
Hope this cross kills cause those pics made me drool.

Im positive this one will NOT disapoint ANYONE! I could not be any happier with these genetics...

My 3 year old doesn't need his bibs anymore....Send me your safe addy and Ill get a couple out to you to use while surfing The Farm...lol....Thanks man.

CannaVenture

CannaVenture

CannaVenture Seeds
Supporter
nice, cant wait for the testers.

Thanks Ruger... Again, I am only selecting very few testers for both of the 2 new F1 strains.. I need to find about 3 SERIOUS Testers for each new strain....Since there will be limited testers, I will need teh chosen few to do a great job of documenting the grows, So EVERYONE will be able to see exactly what they will be getting...

The Test Packs will be ready in about 2-3 weeks.... ONLY SERIOUS TESTERS WITH EXPERIENCE NEED TO APPLY! Bothof these projects are VERY important to me....So needto take this one serious....

Ruger, Feel free to hit me up man...

Thanks Fellas....

devilrays

devilrays

Rugar's white og was awesome!! i'm sure he'd be an excellent choice as a tester...

CannaVenture

CannaVenture

CannaVenture Seeds
Supporter
Rugar's white og was awesome!! i'm sure he'd be an excellent choice as a tester...

Thanks for the vote for Rugar..... He will get a Test Pack FOR SURE!

Seeds are drying right now, and are pretty much done, So they will be ready to ship the end of this week or the begining of next week...

So testers get ready....

Rugerbaby

Rugerbaby

nice! I'd love to test these! Whenever they are ready, count me in. Thanks!

CannaVenture

CannaVenture

CannaVenture Seeds
Supporter
nice! I'd love to test these! Whenever they are ready, count me in. Thanks!

NIce Ruger.. Send me a PM with your info...and Il get them out to you this week...

Thanks man..

Latest posts

Top Bottom