Updated Pics Of First Coco Grow!!!

• Thread starter bgalife
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
bgalife

bgalife

Yea RG checked out that site and they do pretty much the same things, definetly similar products. I actually saw one of their products I might try, I think it was either the 2nd or 3rd product.

RG420

RG420

I use there soil, organic grow, organic bloom, bio silicon, catalyst and granules and love the stuff great products! :)

bgalife

bgalife

RG, it was the bio silicon that I want to try. How's that work, and what effect does it have to the plant? Do you know what the prices convert to u.s.d?

RG420

RG420

Don't know what it converts to buddy but a Google would bring it up, as for what it does man they say a lot but I can tell you from my years of using it that it helps them with heat stress, does help with sturdy branches a little i also notice that it seems to help them use the soil more effectively with its nutes. All in all a pretty good product when used with there Granuels :)

bgalife

bgalife

Don't know what it converts to buddy but a Google would bring it up, as for what it does man they say a lot but I can tell you from my years of using it that it helps them with heat stress, does help with sturdy branches a little i also notice that it seems to help them use the soil more effectively with its nutes. All in all a pretty good product when used with there Granuels :)
Ok thanks bro!

bgalife

bgalife

What's up farmers! Just posted my first bid on YouTube title: bgalife- sin city/moxie seeds grow! Check ya boy out and give feedback please.

Latest posts

Top Bottom