Updates on AZ MJ laws

• Thread starter kolah
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
J

jaybudding

how about constant dtw from a cool water source, and genetics who can deal with lower rh and nighttime temps?
You have to realize your growing indoors with insulation and ventilation the perfect environment can be built.
Are dispenseries up and running yet? I ask because I see they have a bogus rule that you can't grow if you are within a 25 mile radius of a potshop.
Yes, Dispensaries are up and running so it depends on where you live if you can get grow rights. I still have mine I'm godfathered in till Nov. then I'll have to move!
There is a lawsuit about to take place that should over throw it but we will see!

K

kolah

TY Jay, correct me if I am wrong but do you need the AZ med card in order to grow at home for personal use? Are there exceptions? or other legal ways around it (ie docs rec, etc)

J

jaybudding

TY Jay, correct me if I am wrong but do you need the AZ med card in order to grow at home for personal use? Are there exceptions? or other legal ways around it (ie docs rec, etc)
I heard that due to AZ law you have the right to choose your own healthcare! and that is how we are gonna win!!! So I believe there are loopholes. Right now you need a card he is right.

CINDARELLA99

CINDARELLA99

Sucks that Dispensaries Profit making takes priority over your well being. Lots of folks cant afford the dispensaries high prices and grow for themselves. Now if a dispensary opens up, we gotta stop growing. Laws like this dont make sense to me. That like saying you can't change your oil, because there is a jiffy lube within 25 miles of you or you can't grow any fruits or vegetables because theres a grocery store 25 miles from your home.

J

jaybudding

The whole law doesn't make since it was supposed to be just to get our foot in the door changes can be made later! But I think the MMP had their friends in high places in mind when they wrote it up!

Dr.b420

Dr.b420

yea its bull shit what are we going to do about it ? we need to get together and vote to change the law right away any ideas on what the steps are to change the law ?

J

jaybudding

Check on the lawsuit go and donate the $40 for the cause www.potlawyer.com secure your rights! Facebook no 25 mile rule help us out boycott dispensaries p2p only the dispensaries have come after us time to fight back!!! If we don't use them there is no need for them. Facebook/classaction25milerule

KAL EL

KAL EL

Get everyone to use p2p and boycott dispensaries.
If they get no business they shut down. Grow rights renewed.

Dr.b420

Dr.b420

yea but there are to many people that don't grow that will just still use them but that lawsuit sounds promising ill pay my 40 right away thanks o and by the way ill never go to the dispensary fuck them and if you own one then go away

J

jaybudding

Thanks for the link, Jay.
No prob that's what I started posting for!
yea but there are to many people that don't grow that will just still use them but that lawsuit sounds promising ill pay my 40 right away thanks o and by the way ill never go to the dispensary fuck them and if you own one then go away
A lot of people still have grow rights so there is still a lot of p2p but if this continues much longer nobody will have grow rights = no p2p =supply and demand= higher prices! Think its expensive now wait till grow rights are gone! No more small grows no more quality!

Dr.b420

Dr.b420

noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO lol i just yelled that out loud when you said no more quality.

J

jaybudding

noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO lol i just yelled that out loud when you said no more quality.
we ALL KNOW where the good shit is grown and its not in a 1,000,000sqft warehouse we have been fearing thcamels and mariboros this is the first step that way!!! BTW the only dispensary that can grow is in A1 A2 warehouse industrial zones!!!

J

jaybudding

Any links to the names of people who are regulating/.running the AZ med laws?
AZDHS.com Arizona department of health services should have started with that just like I did read the whole law and the drafted rules by the health department the law and all the rules can be found there how to get your card to get your card you have to apply on that site!

K

kolah

I found this most interesting. (highlighted in red)

My workplace routinely tests for drugs including marijuana. If I’m a qualified patient, what protection do I have regarding my job or the law?

Arizona’s Medical Marijuana Act specifically states that a qualifying patient may not be penalized for a possession of a registry ID card, or positive marijuana drug tests. It is also clearly stated that the patient may not use marijuana on the employer’s premises. The patient may not possess marijuana at work, or be impaired during hours of employment. Patients in these situations are recommended to consult legal advice from a licensed Arizona attorney to be sure of their legal rights and restrictions.
------------------------------------------
Hmmm. If this is true then it appears that anyone with a AZ med card can not be fired from their job or refused employment should they fail a piss test. I wonder if any cases have put this to the test. Sounds promising but who knows?

If this holds water, this is huge.
Anyone have knowledge about cases they may have been involved as such?

K

kolah

Heres some greasy bullshit: To get an AZ med card you have to be a resident for 3 fucking years:

Medical marijuana laws are set in place on the individual state level. Throughout the process of applying for a medical marijuana card in Arizona, the patient is required to show proof of Arizona residency for three consecutive years. Arizona also requires a certification from an Arizona licensed physician that has established a doctor-patient relationship. Any patient that fully complies with Arizona requirements, will receive an Arizona registry ID card, regardless of having a medical marijuana card from another state.

And so....... a CO redcard status is looking better and better...maybe:

Arizona State law allows a visiting qualifying patient with a registry identification card, or its equivalent, to possess or use marijuana in Arizona. ( I guess growing is out and you can't buy from potshops...no big deal on the potshop purchasing)

Top Bottom