Updates on AZ MJ laws

• Thread starter kolah
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
GodZsoN

GodZsoN

I don't think they go that deep into your residency unless you want to maybe become a caregiver or open a dispensary.. Because I for sure didn't have 3 years when I first applied.. But all I know is I hope harvest of Tempe shuts down.. I was lucky enough to renew my med card with grow rights before those ass clowns opened up.. Next year I'm fucked..

K

kolah

yeah I read that .....as the potshops open up, the people who had their med cards first will no longer be able to grow their own. (if within the 25 mile radius)

...you'd think those folks people would be grandfathered in.

Hell, maybe the DEA will shut em down...lol.

CINDARELLA99

CINDARELLA99

Heres some greasy bullshit: To get an AZ med card you have to be a resident for 3 fucking years:

Medical marijuana laws are set in place on the individual state level. Throughout the process of applying for a medical marijuana card in Arizona, the patient is required to show proof of Arizona residency for three consecutive years. Arizona also requires a certification from an Arizona licensed physician that has established a doctor-patient relationship. Any patient that fully complies with Arizona requirements, will receive an Arizona registry ID card, regardless of having a medical marijuana card from another state.

And so....... a CO redcard status is looking better and better...maybe:

Arizona State law allows a visiting qualifying patient with a registry identification card, or its equivalent, to possess or use marijuana in Arizona. ( I guess growing is out and you can't buy from potshops...no big deal on the potshop purchasing)

Is this new? I got my card around october, I moved here and haven't been here a year yet . I would hate to go in at october and they tell me they cant give me a card renewal because I havent been here 3 years....unless thats just for new cards and not apply to renewals.

medicalgrowman

medicalgrowman

fyi, in the state of AZ, growing or possessing mj without a az-mmj card
is deemed to be a FELONY! It's not a slap on the wrist like other states.
Furthermore, your az-mmjcard must have the Phrase "approved to cultivate"
in order to be allowed to grow. So even if you qualify and receive your azmmjcard, that doesn't mean you can legally grow unless you also qualify and are approved to cultivate. I am approved to cultivate because I live more than 25miles away from the nearest dispensary for the time being.

Thanks SM. I am thinking about growing just a few plants outdoors in 15 gallon buckets and I have no interest in obtaining any "cards."

K

kolah

Is this new? I got my card around october, I moved here and haven't been here a year yet . I would hate to go in at october and they tell me they cant give me a card renewal because I havent been here 3 years....unless thats just for new cards and not apply to renewals.

I would tend to think since you already have your card you are fine and dandy. Don't ask, don't tell. :)

K

kolah

fyi, in the state of AZ, growing or possessing mj without a az-mmj card
is deemed to be a FELONY! It's not a slap on the wrist like other states.
Furthermore, your az-mmjcard must have the Phrase "approved to cultivate"
in order to be allowed to grow. So even if you qualify and receive your azmmjcard, that doesn't mean you can legally grow unless you also qualify and are approved to cultivate. I am approved to cultivate because I live more than 25miles away from the nearest dispensary for the time being.

Yeah, ain't that the shitz? a state that has MMJ laws yet is so brutal on possession for others...even a fucking bowl is a felony.

K

kolah

I really like AZ gun laws...and their illegal immigrant stance. I think it's much better than Calirado'. ;)

azmmjadvocates

azmmjadvocates

I was just lurking over to some older posts I made to copy for some feather ruffling lol, i'ts been a long time of laying low I really miss chatting with all of you.. Anyway I stopped in my tracks when I seen this fantastic news.. Kola I'm actually considering a residency right over the state line on the CA side lol .. There is going to be a good push on the 25 mile rule that those I've discussed it with think it has a good shot and doesn't even require a court filling..

I've sat in the same room with the first runner up disp owners, everyone fears the federal minimum that was on everyone's lips and I bet still is, the math doesn't add up. calculate the number of card holders now former growers and each disp only growing 99 plants? It only adds up to forced risk.. .. We float the word to the Disp owners that they could simply let their customers know when they have to close up shop for a week or two sporadically for maintenance or whatever..

As I've pointed out before the wording the voters approved is different or "left out" in one particular place at the legislature.. The dept of health also makes it like looking in haystack to find out that the dispensarries have to be dispensing for then not to grant you your right to cultivate..

The dispensary owners should know that many of us would be so tickled to death to hear them say they need to close doors for a couple weeks that I for one would gladly give them some of my meds as a thank you.. If they simply did that, sacrifice a couple weeks of revenue so that us growers in need can spring up from the ground again. If they announced it today that they would be closed next week, I could apply next week and request to cultivate, point out to the dept of health they are not dispensing and the math doesn't add up,, give me my cultivation card.. win win.

No I'm sure the disps. know how upset everyone is but we would sure be happy if they helped us out every 6 months or so..

azmmjadvocates

azmmjadvocates

Yeah, ain't that the shitz? a state that has MMJ laws yet is so brutal on possession for others...even a fucking bowl is a felony.
I know two friends one from AK who came down got busted and did 1-1/2 in Jail, he had a card and when prop 203 was passed he was sprung.. Sad he had to do that time for such a small amount as he had in possession.. NO growing, just visiting from out of state..

My second friend is in the belly of the beast as we speak, he's from Oregon, a growerthere and decided to bring some meds for his stay here and got busted.. Not looking so good for him since he had over the 2 1/2 oz limit in his car that he "forgot" about lol. He claims he thought since he could possess it in his state and heard we acknowledged his state that it was ok.. Nope..

azmmjadvocates

azmmjadvocates

You have to realize your growing indoors with insulation and ventilation the perfect environment can be built.

Yes, Dispensaries are up and running so it depends on where you live if you can get grow rights. I still have mine I'm godfathered in till Nov. then I'll have to move!
There is a lawsuit about to take place that should over throw it but we will see!
I think my electric bill and plants in AZ, well,,, former plants lol, since I'm one of the first to loose my cultivation rights lol.. I think the perfect environment is 90 degrees and 40rh, pretty rough time for the bugs too that hitch hike their way in from the tropical paradise of CA... I'm still growing though just fruits and veggies they can raid me now lol come on in boys lol..

BTW sit at the dept of health web site disp boundary check,, open map quest, type in addresses from hotels around the state,, I did Florence, Show low, ect today ,, guess what? the ship is sinking unless the dispensarries have pity on us and close up shop for a few weeks and let us re apply.

azmmjadvocates

azmmjadvocates

I really like AZ gun laws...and their illegal immigrant stance. I think it's much better than Calirado'. ;)
Sadly thought they are pretty much against having guns while growing, and frown upon having a gun with possession as well, which is stupid as shit considering the crap people have in their medicine chests.. I guess when thugs or burglars kick in the doors were suppose to just be ok with that. There are a couple guys I know that did't have any charges brought against them for defending themselves as caregivers so hopefully that's all just sabor rattling.

J

jaybudding

I know two friends one from AK who came down got busted and did 1-1/2 in Jail, he had a card and when prop 203 was passed he was sprung.. Sad he had to do that time for such a small amount as he had in possession.. NO growing, just visiting from out of state..

My second friend is in the belly of the beast as we speak, he's from Oregon, a growerthere and decided to bring some meds for his stay here and got busted.. Not looking so good for him since he had over the 2 1/2 oz limit in his car that he "forgot" about lol. He claims he thought since he could possess it in his state and heard we acknowledged his state that it was ok.. Nope..
Cant you posses your meds from your state for thirty days I believe the law states!! Gonna go check!

J

jaybudding

I don't think they go that deep into your residency unless you want to maybe become a caregiver or open a dispensary.. Because I for sure didn't have 3 years when I first applied.. But all I know is I hope harvest of Tempe shuts down.. I was lucky enough to renew my med card with grow rights before those ass clowns opened up.. Next year I'm fucked..
Harvest has the wort meds!!!!

J

jaybudding

No dispensary has topshelf they still charge $60 an eighth!!!!

azmmjadvocates

azmmjadvocates

LOL wort,, LMFAO wort weed, resembles herpes if smoked lol.. "no babby I don't have herpies of the mouth I got some of that wort weed." lol Oh thanks I needed that visual and laugh..

I don't recall anything about being able to keep your meds 30 days but there is Az case law now of confiscation of meds crossing the boarder from Cali to AZ, I believe a Cali card holder, they were required to give the meds back..

J

jaybudding

yes they had to give it back! Yep I think we just discovered the new name for bammer is it bomb na I had to stop by harvest you know I got that wort!

azmmjadvocates

azmmjadvocates

yes they had to give it back! Yep I think we just discovered the new name for bammer is it bomb na I had to stop by harvest you know I got that wort!
If I see a new strain called Wart weed here in AZ I know were the name came from lol..

Top Bottom