Updating a HLG 260 Led Light

• Thread starter Blastfact
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Blastfact

Blastfact

HLG Rocks! Call wanting to buy new boards and what's needed to upgrade my old 260 unit to current Rspec. And they just send everything needed to bring my old light bought as a kit to current Rspec. All I need to do is return the old parts on my dime. They told me the old parts still have value and they value me as a customer and shipped the parts right out. Then I inquire about the current price and lead time a new 260 Rspec kit. They give me a discount code and I order another. What a company,,, fantastic product and service!!
Updating a hlg 260 led light

SofaKingHigh

SofaKingHigh

HLG Rocks! Call wanting to buy new boards and what's needed to upgrade my old 260 unit to current Rspec. And they just send everything needed to bring my old light bought as a kit to current Rspec. All I need to do is return the old parts on my dime. They told me the old parts still have value and they value me as a customer and shipped the parts right out. Then I inquire about the current price and lead time a new 260 Rspec kit. They give me a discount code and I order another. What a company,,, fantastic product and service!!
View attachment 1219874
I hear nothing but respect for HLG. I hope to try one out someday, seem to be a great company with quality lights that they back.

Blastfact

Blastfact

Got the upgrade done. Two 260 Rspec w/UVA 30. Need to add two screws and nuts and longer stand off screws. Test fired it and it's ready to go.
Gl1

Gl4

Blastfact

Blastfact

Got the other screws added and did some testing with a Kill-A-Watt last night. Both lights pulling 30 watts at the lowest settings. With both pulling 257 watts at the highest settings. And they both scale the same up and down in the dimmers range. Will be pulling the two HLG 100 V2's out in late veg and getting this rig in the tent for late veg and power flower...

Top Bottom