Upgrade in Oregon

• Thread starter Stargazer
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
S

Stargazer

I'm going to use this thread as, well, a journal. So I can keep track of everything I'm doing. Writing things down doesn't last in this house, it would only be a matter of time before my work was thrown away by an over-zealous cleaner.

So..the basis is I've recently acquired some property.

On the property is a nice home with a few shops and 800amps worth of breakers. One line is commercial and gets charged a higher rate, the other 3 are basic rate.

I plan on running the white, deadwood, green crack, and maybe Triangle Kush (a few for personal). I have blackberry, but she is on the back burner and I probably won't run her--she has to be dialed in like no other and taken to 70 days for a good medicinal effect.

Flower room 1 is 22.5' x 28.5' x 7.5'.

Flower room 2 is 22.5 x 44' x 7.5'.

I'll only be using room one for now, after this grow I'll be outfitting the second. I have 4 rooms I can use for veg, I'm thinking of putting a different strain in each, and maybe a different substrate in each, too.

I'm in Oregon and I have a full card of patients--but I'll probably only be running 18 plants in the first room. I'll expand to 24 later and fill the second with another 24 (from my girls patients).

I'll be growing vert in either DWC or DTW in coco. I've grown vert in soil and water for years, it's by far the easiest way to go.

I have 'before' pics of the growroom that I'll put up as soon as I can find my camera. It'll take a little work until the 'after' pics are ready.

I'll update with a hardware list later on too.

My goal is to get a good houseful of plants going, and then to put 3-4 120' x 40' commercial greenhouses on the land, not to encroach on the nearby wetlands.

S

Stargazer

Here is the first room. I need to get a lot of this stuff out of there. I've had so much plumbing work to do, I've fallen a little behind on the cleaning.

Oh well, a cleaning crew will be here in a few days to throw all this stuff out.

You can see a drain pipe on the tile there to the left, that is basically why I might start out w/DTW--it would easy to get a huge yield with minimal upkeep and give me time to put some work into the other rooms/the 6 acres of land that need my time badly.

attachment.php

Here is the breaker I'll be working with for the first room and 2 veg rooms. I'm eventually to have it run on a flip, my girls dad will be doing the elec for me (double phd in electric engineering and chemistry).

attachment.php

Here is veg room one, off to the left you can see a little hallway that leads to another small 'room'. I have some plumbing/draining hooked up to it and she is pretty much ready to go. 6kw of MH will go in here. I started this room first because I can finish up other things while I wait for my plants to get big. :D

attachment.php

Here is the second room I'll be working on. This one "might" be veg room 2, it might also be the humidore/drying room. If it's the drying room, I plan on this room to be temperature controlled with a sliding glass door and some supplemental cedar. If it's the veg room, you can already imagine what it will look like once it's cleaned.

attachment.php

Thc1a
Thc1b
Thc1c
Thc1d
I

ibTheMan

You got MaD room bro, should be dank everywhere up in there.

brotherlewrl

brotherlewrl

This looks like its gonna be a fun project. i too recently aquired a house and got to make use of the extra rooms. I will say that it has been a bit of a puzzle trying to get all the elements dialed in. Im at a higher elevation, more humid and a lot colder during the winter, snow. So to say the least ive had my ups and downs. I wish you the best of luck and will be in touch!

Top Bottom