"Upgrading" degraded hash?

• Thread starter AfricanHaze
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
AfricanHaze

AfricanHaze

I have some old hash powder that’s lost it’s legs. Doesn’t really get me high anymore and lost a lot of its smell. Assuming it’s oxidized. Does anyone know of a way to convert it back by way of some treatment?

Supercharge

Supercharge

Need to know the fraction that’s turned to CBN? Molds and/or other oxidative or processes may have further degraded it. CBN is more stable than CBD and THC because of the formation of an aromatic ring. Oxygen will strip four hydrogen atoms from the molecule in the process. Reducing it back to the parent compound would be difficult to control without making changes to the other aromatic ring as well and producing at least half a dozen delta analogues x variable numbers of stereoisomers of each in the process. I suggest you cut your losses.

zombie III

zombie III

hey if dudes in china can make all the synthetic stuff in a shed from scratch, then i’m sure it could be done.

Supercharge

Supercharge

1. In theory, anything that isn’t breaking any laws of physics is achievable, it simply depends how much cash you’re willing to throw at it.

2. “Dudes” in china don’t synthesize THC analogues in a shed, it would be done, (expensively, even at Chinese prices) in very capable but unregulated facilities.

ponyo

ponyo

unregulated by who?
china don’t yield to the whims of the international community. if there’s money in it they’ll make it put what ever label you want on it

AfricanHaze

AfricanHaze

Well that's a shame. Was guessing I was probably being optimistic. Lesson learned - consume my hash faster next time!

Top Bottom