Uprising Og TLO !!!

• Thread starter caveman4.20
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
dubble bubble

dubble bubble

Yes many uprising og tester pack I think because its in many of their crossesl I wonder how uniform or stable the plant is. I'm trying many different things this round so I'm hoping my results are unique. Thanks medusa and I meant to put yaaah like a manly yah ya know not like a girls yay lol but I'm not sexist or homophobic.
its probably pretty stable or they wouldnt have used it in most of their strains. i think were all gonna find some really unique phenos in these packs though

caveman4.20

caveman4.20

Well this pic isn't uploading idk? Hopefully I get it up soon lol!

J

justblazen

Active Farmer
Where she at at cave? I like to think of sjc as a way of life not a specific group of individuals. First step is denial and the wife fighting for the computer...

caveman4.20

caveman4.20

ah ha!
IMG 00381

caveman4.20

caveman4.20

Pineapple haze white fire??? Sounds like you need to do a smoke report and post some pics!! It really smells like pineapple?
Ya smells like a sweet pineapple and there is undertones of the raskal fire in the exhale and ill have pics up soon but not right now cuz my wife and I share data and im only aloud 75 pics a month or something like that but i can explain the discription for now...it has an even calyx to leaf ratio red hairs not an abundance of hairs or calyx compared to other phenos but just as greasy or greazier than others ya know tha kind of greazy you feel go through the zigzag and coat your lips but not resin this oil is colorless but you can feel it anyway i lost the pheno to a freeze so ill have to order some beans some day but i have a feeling this gifted pack from an old friend was special but anyhow RASKALS WIFI kills it many phenos and all are dank in my eyes even the smaller early fire finishing one!

caveman4.20

caveman4.20

Nice ill be watching as i will be testing this pack as well good luck my friend and may you find a life long keeper!
Thanks and too you aswell my friend.
Well I may as well make my mark here now!
get comfortable
Yeah these should packed full of dank pheno's! Cant wait to see what we got!! What method will you using? Soil, soiless, hydro? Which type of system?Nute lineup? I wish u the very best with the grow my freind. Peace.
Quest
peace 2 u2 bro. have you heard of soil secrets its vegan, only wormcastings idk if thats vegan but they grow crops and compost every thing for thier stuff and wc are blackest ever dry and heavy and um im using gas lantern light schedule veg and a dimenishing light schedule for flower.....good luck with your dank pheno search.
nice log, can't wait to see how these turn out for you. gl on the run.
Ty, im really excited i never done nothing like this before:D

im watchin this too. hahaha. good luck bro
I appreciate it i like luck....

Got my seet in here. This is going to be fun
Yes indeed very fun..

Everything is looking great bro be cool to see what you and Qleaner Quest come across in these packs......keep the pics coming!!!
i cant wait also , time will tell thanks for coming along for the journey!

Very nice handwriting Cave congrats and grow on
ty and i will grow on even against any will....

Very cool there will be alot of examples of uprising og to view
im glad ur in this group brotha!
True living organics and new og kush flavors. How much better does it get caveman? Best of luck.
IMO TLO Is WOW!

caveman4.20

caveman4.20

LOL ya its 75 sometime 80 and 68 sometime s as low as 60 at night and right now the light is form two and half from middle canopy and four feet from the sides for canopy...the stretch we will get into cuz thats very important...

Top Bottom