• Start date
  • Tagged users None
EVOKE

EVOKE

yo daddy-o where u at....update homie
Popcorn

Dad

Dad

Sorry for the delay on updates i got married and some shits been going in the family & ive been forced to move spots I will update with pics later, Ill be getting some gear to test from House Of Funk soon so look out for straight up funk!

Classic Remix

Classic Remix

but what about this gear from uprising??? thats not getting ahead of yourself at all???

Reactions: Dad
Dad

Dad

but what about this gear from uprising??? thats not getting ahead of yourself at all???
I got 2 spots but only 1 fully up and running, I know what you mean by getting ahead of myself, the plant limit here is 7 and i could have 3 more running because im running 3 uprising but i just cloned. the house of funk gear is on the back burner.

Dad

Dad

My nose is acting up and I can't smell ATM but my wifey says they smell like a meaty coffee kushy. I'll post a better description later tonight

Dad

Dad

Thanks for all the feed back, idc if uprising isn't respond as much there is a world outside of cannabis. Im loving the gear" easy to grow you can pretty much read the plant and I got 3 out of 15 fems and 3 different phenos all keepers! Big ups to uprising

619ster

619ster

Looks good!! They seem to be performing quite well. I'm curious about the HOF gear. Is there new stuff coming out? Or you gonna run some of their old released gear? I was liking the direction they were heading with their initial hybrids. Hope to see them make a come back!

Dad

Dad

Looks good!! They seem to be performing quite well. I'm curious about the HOF gear. Is there new stuff coming out? Or you gonna run some of their old released gear? I was liking the direction they were heading with their initial hybrids. Hope to see them make a come back!
got some [Wi_Fi_#3 x Dawgz_Waltz(male)] [The_white x train_wreck ] maybe more, those are what chris made, he has alot of fine genetics and alot of bodhi"s stuff, idk if they will make a comeback, they operate a dispensary in vegas.

i didnt like there whole snowlotus thing where any strain was crossed with i thought they were some pollen chuckers but they know whats up

Dad

Dad

So far the one in the middle in back and the right smell like og funky Bo & the left has more bubba sweet/earthy/coffee. All this crop will be made into errl and hopefully i have gas 2 gt it labtested

caveman4.20

caveman4.20

3 of 4 I popped 3 lived 3 fems lol that Paris & caveman og in the morning :)
Caveman OG what's in that? I knew it was to good to be true that caveman OG wasn't a strain already lol cool beans

Reactions: Dad
Top Bottom