Uprising White Bear + Imperial Kush DrBudaCola

• Thread starter DrBudACola
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
DrBudACola

DrBudACola

Folks it has been a rough several weeks sorry for no updates. I finished all of these I was very impressed with White Bear I selected and the Imperial Kush. Both present a blended flavor. The White Bear type I selected has perfectly blended flavor 50% Tahoe and 50% Fire OG sooo good makes your eye lids sweat sort of uplifting. After a month in the jar it smoked very smooth and kept you reaching for more. White Bear is a Winner folks. Imperial Kush was really the surprise here, great Pre98 flavor combined with a hint of Tahoe on the inhale and then the exhale where the Tahoe and Pre98 are well blended ummmm. I found three types of IK, and three types of WB to choose from. In each case I selected the ones with the best blend of flavors. I suspect these are in the 20% thc range. I suspect these are going to be fair yielders. I expect about 3 zips per at 4' tall below are some pics of IK before harvest.
IMG 0953
IMG 0956
IMG 0971

IMG 0909

IMG 0974
Medusa

Medusa

Trichome Engineer
Supporter
Howdy Farmers.
Soon I will be curing these and doing a complete smoke report right here in this thread. when Uprising made the offer to testers I do not remember any promises of their availabillity. As I remember we were chosen for our variety of methods and experiences. In addition we promised to do the test logs here under the Uprising banner. I have not been part of this community for very long like some here. I am compelled to point out how precious a gift I feel I was given. I would have liked to have seen some particapation from Uprising sure but it was not a requirement I was aware of. There is a larger community out there (non members as well) I feel a kin ship with. They are seeking information. I want to make that as easy as I can.
Peace Brother\Sisters Dr.B
My feelings exactly Dr Bud .......Stellar, job and great photo's Bring on the smoke!!

DrBudACola

DrBudACola

Howdy Farmers! Have some dried nug shots of IK for ya. Very dense nugs and these pics do not do them justice folks covered in diamonds friends hope these pics provide some idea. On a editorial note I hope Uprising is out there still cause it would be sad if only a single run of these seeds were distributed. This is great medicine folks. If U have nagging pain this is take the edge off and very tasty\enjoyable too boot. Love and peace to all, DrB
IMG 1011
IMG 1013
IMG 1015
IMG 1020
IMG 1019

caveman4.20

caveman4.20

Looking like some gratifying art! Right on Doc hope all is well with you and yours.

Latest posts

Top Bottom