UPS no longer safe.

• Thread starter Rabbi
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
Meh, the argument that the leaks are going to cost more lives, to me, from my perspective, is completely and totally specious. I've already gotten to attend too many funerals of soldiers sent into a shit hole to die en masse, simply because our government, for some reason, deigns in necessary to make war upon an entire nation that's done nothing to us.
I got caught by surprise with this a few days ago. Was shipping something a little nefarious as well. He didn't match up the addresses or anything, it was like he was checking to see if I was over 18 or something. It was an overnight package.

Hey Seamaiden, in your opinion should Bradley Manning be in jail?
Good question. Does the entirety of what's been leaked lay at his feet? To the best of my knowledge, it does not. In fact, many of the cables that were 'leaked' had cc lists in the MILLIONS. Many of the 'secrets' our government is intent on keeping are things like the fact that the US has friendly relations with Canada.

He's responsible for what he's actually done, but the idea of shooting the messenger is extremely distasteful to me (not qualifying Pfc. Manning as a messenger at this moment, am qualifying Assange as a messenger). Whistleblowing is difficult enough, for this and other reasons. In jail for releasing the heli videos? Hell no!

Our government should be much more closely scrutinized than it is.

E

ent

We can talk about whether or not our government needs more transparency and it would be a good discussion to have. I believe everything related to the diplomatic cables and the heli video was all released by Pfc. Manning. Btw, Manning has been in solitary confinement, not even allowed to see his family, since he was arrested in Kuwait- I think it was in April. He released something in the 100,000 of documents classified as secret. Do you believe nothing should be classified?

From a taliban commander:

I ask if he has identified any enemies in Chak using data from Julian Assange's WikiLeaks website, which he knows all about. "Not yet, because there are no computers here," he replies, "but headquarters is still analysing the material... We have already learned a great deal, in general, about the way Isaf operates."

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/asia/exclusive-afghanistan--behind-enemy-lines-2133667.html

xX Kid Twist Xx

xX Kid Twist Xx

Premium Member
Supporter
most these places have cameras in them anyway so unless your wore a hat and sunglasses, it wouldnt be to hard for them to know who you were with or without id. just need to use your head when u are sending stuff, if they can smell it you are gonna get them busted(the reciver) downey sheets or xmas tree air fresheners are not helpful. not only can a dog smell right threw them, but what the hell doese this package smell like downey for? if you are gonna send cuts send them unrooted that way its just a simple possession charge, if it has roots its cultivation.

S

Snafu

wht does going to a retail store and shipping have that shipping pre paid doesnt? id check :)

xX Kid Twist Xx

xX Kid Twist Xx

Premium Member
Supporter
did you even watch the videos? they were just taking small arms fire and rpg. the dude had a sick long lens on his camera and looked like an rpg from around the corner. ontop of that the people that came to retrieve the bodies brang two kids into a warzone proped them in the windows. it looked like he was using them as shields. you can see soldiers running the kids in thier arms to get them evacted out of there, once they relized they were injured children. we are at war wtf do you think they give them guns for? Our soldiers are trained killers, they cant have time for remorse, they need to secure the area or else they will be killed. obama is trying to pull troops outa of iraq how does releasing this video help that?

the us soldiers that leaked it should be tried for treason.

420Gator

420Gator

which carrier is the best for sending "packages"? i always use usps. i can use prepaid CC and drop boxes in a self help machine, usually have some random person do this for a gram while i watch

420king-MASSES

you cant charge a non us citizen with treason against the United States, kind of a problem

not trying to hijack - still trying to figure how the ups thing had anything to do with the wikileaks guy as well

he can be charged as an enemy of the state

motherlode

motherlode

@Rolln_J
Supporter
he can be charged as an enemy of the state

really I dont think so - its kind of the same thing as treason

trust me somebody is working on what they can charge him with

from wiki:

An enemy of the state is a person accused of certain crimes against the state, such as treason. Describing individuals in this way is sometimes a manifestation of political repression. For example, an authoritarian regime may purport to maintain national security by describing social or political dissidents as "enemies of the state". In other cases, the individual in question may have legitimately endangered the country and/or its population. For example, a double agent selling military or intelligence secrets could undermine a nation's security, and could therefore be considered an enemy not of just a person or entity within a state, but the state itself and all entities therein.

420king-MASSES

sounds like the shoe fits//isnt osama bin laden labeled an enemy of the state[im not confusing enemy combatant here]wait wait osama bin laden shaved his beard and is now known as barrack obama they have the exact same facial features literally identical when done with facial ovelap how many of yall eyes are rolling here where it gets interesting in the 80 when obama [aka barry sotero] was tapped by alexander brosinski[spelling tottally wrong] to work for the cia -he did,and was sent to help the mujahadeen -who later became known as al qaeda [the base] which has been proven on more then one occasion to be a cia front the connections are all around

xX Kid Twist Xx

xX Kid Twist Xx

Premium Member
Supporter
espionage is a crime they can charge him with, and we are at war so it makes it even better. shit they put peeps in jail for trying to steal coco colas recipe.

U

UCtestn

the us soldiers that leaked it should be tried for treason.

The only thing you've said on this subject I agree with.

What are people going to say when they start reading the bank leaks in a couple months. All of a sudden, executives will be looking at a grand jury. I'm thankful politicians realize that anything they do, even when labeled top secret, can come bite them in the ass.

I guarantee anything we REALLY don't want the world to see is labeled several steps above this idiots clearance level.

S

SRHninja

You think the american people will ever draw the line? maybe start a movement or a rebellion? is a 2nd revoulutionary war possible? Alot of the armies new gear is forc crowd control. lol you see that photon gun they made that agitates skin particles makes you feel like your near a burning flame...

and has anybody else noticed the police are almost militized

Ras Sativa

Ras Sativa

SRHninja I've noticed it! They say they can't use cruel and unusual punishement is in the Constitution but put getting thousands of volts of electrcity and your skin feeling its da*n near on fire isn't cruel and unusual

PorchMonkey4Life

PorchMonkey4Life

Ups and fed ex were never safe to start with they dont need probable cuase or a warrant to open mail...............USPS should always be your preferred method,

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
We can talk about whether or not our government needs more transparency and it would be a good discussion to have. I believe everything related to the diplomatic cables and the heli video was all released by Pfc. Manning. Btw, Manning has been in solitary confinement, not even allowed to see his family, since he was arrested in Kuwait- I think it was in April. He released something in the 100,000 of documents classified as secret. Do you believe nothing should be classified?
No, I believe that our government should take more care before classifying. Some of the 'information' contained in the 'leaks' (folks must not know that much of what was 'leaked' was contained in emails with cc lists that were in the MILLIONS, yeah, that's real classified right there!) was stuff like the fact that the US and Canada are allies and have friendly relations. Come on, man, really? We're trusting our government to make good decisions regarding what should be classified and what should not, and that's what it decided should remain classified? Really???

I still maintain that our government poses a greater threat to soldiers and people 'in the field' than leaked documents. Get us the fuck out of Afghanistan, we would have been spared a few funerals for that, but it's not happening anytime soon.

I'm quite curious what the rest of you think of Daniel Ellsberg.
Bet a few here (heads no less, this blows me away) would have said he should have been tried for treason and put to death, or at least assassinated.

Does that name ring a bell for anyone here besides me and motherlode? Daniel Ellsberg, look him up.

420Gator

420Gator

No, I believe that our government should take more care before classifying. Some of the 'information' contained in the 'leaks' (folks must not know that much of what was 'leaked' was contained in emails with cc lists that were in the MILLIONS, yeah, that's real classified right there!) was stuff like the fact that the US and Canada are allies and have friendly relations. Come on, man, really? We're trusting our government to make good decisions regarding what should be classified and what should not, and that's what it decided should remain classified? Really???

this is 100% true. when i was serving everyone had a govt email, everyone has a secret clearance right off the bat and everyone gets almost every email, even if u dont have a TS clearance chances are your teenage buddy who lives next door in the dorms has a TS clearance and will tell u anything you wanna know

PorchMonkey4Life

PorchMonkey4Life

the only thing wikileaks has proven is that are covert and black ops and nsa need a shit load more money dumped into the war machine, to get up to date on getting there holes plugged:anim_09:

squarepusher

squarepusher

Kid Twist is right, I think ever journalist should be killed or jailed for reporting on things the government doesn't want to hear. amen

420king-MASSES

ive been researching this a lil more in depth
wikileaks=publication also = able to be sued
assange=journalist also = untouchable
pfc manning=leaker[whistleblower] also=executable under treasonous acts of the military penial code[they get him first] then the federal govet gets him for the same plus a slew more but hell only be able to die once //hes done he lost all rights as a civilian when he signed up for the military //you do what they say///also im surprised on how you guys arent linking this wikileaks debauckle to the net neutrality laws that are trying to be pushed through the lame duck congress session this is the catalyst tptb need to take it over and govern it turn off ip addies because they dont like the websites ur computer visits ,the blogs you read or post,or cause they dont like ur politics or shit even for your hair color[its a slippery slope once started down the path]

420king-MASSES

well seamaiden if i read that correctly[brief skim] it was as if rumsfeld and nixon wanted this to happen to help discredit prior democrats agenda and prove that because of the johnson admin[jfk assassination benefactor] actions they now had to stay in veitnam to finish what the prior admin had created--lets not 4get that even when nixon was pres he was considered an outsider who just perfected dirty politics -----with that being said if your in for a penny your in for a pound especially when your country is at war its almost like a divide and conquer mentality ----hang the old fuck treasonous old fart

Latest posts

Top Bottom