UPS no longer safe.

• Thread starter Rabbi
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
S

SRHninja

pfc manning? all i can find is he released footage and war reports... was he giving it to "terrorist groups"? if not just releasing it publicly isnt really treason... gotta be something idk

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
I'm not so sure we can say that Nixon was the president who perfected dirty politics. In my opinion, from my perspective, John F. Kennedy (and family, starting with daddy) holds that crown. Then again, we could begin a closer examination of Eisenhower...

420king-MASSES

in the late 1950s when vice president nixon ran a crew called north-40//they were payed cia assassins[rumored to be the triggers for the jfk assassination] john was nothing like his father big joe jack and bobby were progressive democrats [jfk tried to make a joint trip to moon with krewschef[russians] on the day he turned the russians away from cuba ] because of that north-40 was called in to assassinate jfk[to much technology on lunar surface for the u.s. to wanna share]

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
Uh... you know, 420... You don't know anything about me, or my family history, but suffice it to say that the JFK debaucle has been so muddied up that no one will be able to pick apart what actually happened to the man, other than the fact that he was shot through the head, for quite a long, long time. Let me just say, though, that my father's family is out of NOLA, and I'll leave it at that.

JFK was not assassinated for any reason having to do with the moon. The reasons were far more simple and base than that.

J

jackbgrower

i keep forgetting how evil America is. your right its probably better that we put every soldier or diplomat at risk so we can know whats going on.

Pretty sure that over 2 million people already had access to the information that he provided. You are a fool to think that keeping secrets saves lives...

espionage is a crime they can charge him with, and we are at war so it makes it even better. shit they put peeps in jail for trying to steal coco colas recipe.

We are not at war...you seem very misinformed.

E

EuDiesel

When Julian sent it to the Pentagon and their response was

"We will not redact."

What message do we get?
Sure, I guess its protocol to not "negotiate with terrorists."

But don't tell me it's raining when I told you I was pissing there.

They did a pretty good job to redact most useful information, and they are being slowly released. Most of which are unclassified or "secret", a very SMALL amount are classified.

Just for what its worth, the news seems to point in the opposite direction. If you don't see why government transparency isn't necessary then perhaps you should go back and read the Federalist papers.

From No. 51
"double security arises to the rights of the people. The governments will control each other, at the same time that each will be controlled by itself"

Black boxes may obfuscate how they work, but still need an input to work.

P

primeform

you guys have all been smokin too much dope.

and LBJ had JFK killed. Do some research kids

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
Who are *you* callin' "kids"? :makeup

Top Bottom