Upside Down Leaves

• Thread starter JacobGeorge
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
J

JacobGeorge

Hi, Im Jacob. I'm an inexperienced grower since this is my first time attempting to grow. I recently got Incredible Bulk seeds and the seedlings just popped above soil. They are several inches tall however some of the seedlings' leaves have turned upside down. Do you think that this is because my light isn't position above the plants and the seedlings' leaves are trying to move towards the light or could it be a possible Ph or nutrient deficiency? Or maybe its just a young seedling still in the process of growing, I honestly have no idea. Thank you so much to anyone who can help!

Upside down leaves
Grow4me

Grow4me

Hi, Im Jacob. I'm an inexperienced grower since this is my first time attempting to grow. I recently got Incredible Bulk seeds and the seedlings just popped above soil. They are several inches tall however some of the seedlings' leaves have turned upside down. Do you think that this is because my light isn't position above the plants and the seedlings' leaves are trying to move towards the light or could it be a possible Ph or nutrient deficiency? Or maybe its just a young seedling still in the process of growing, I honestly have no idea. Thank you so much to anyone who can help!
That's looks normal, pull some soil around that stem and keep it moist. Good things coming your way.

LittleDabbie

LittleDabbie

Supporter
Seeds prolly from aussieland, Its confused as to what hemisphere its in :P

jk jk..

Two.Bears

Two.Bears

The lighg may be too far away.

Are you providing nutrients yet?

In tge beginning plants are very fragile and only provide water for tge first 7-10 days. One person on YouTube gives tea for tge first ,7-10 days.

J

JacobGeorge

The lighg may be too far away.

Are you providing nutrients yet?

In tge beginning plants are very fragile and only provide water for tge first 7-10 days. One person on YouTube gives tea for tge first ,7-10 days.

I haven't provided any nutrients yet, just RO water. The light is about 3.5 feet away from the plant. This is the plant's third day above soil so I don't plan on providing nutrients until day 10 or 11.

Grow4me

Grow4me

No food till you get three sets of leaves, you might put the light closer if you can.

Latest posts

Top Bottom