urban farm center in oakland :-):-):-):-)

• Thread starter kinger
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
kinger

kinger

I am so glad that i finally got to go to this place,so many fine genetics. I picked up some new cuts for myself burkle,respect og , sour dubble, king louie 13th og,and alien super skunk.ill be back soon !!!

JAWS

JAWS

hello KINGER:talking
great score on those cuts espcialy that LOUIE and that ALIEN SKUNK should be worth trying out..
very nice:talking

MarijuanaBaybee

MarijuanaBaybee

that louie is the shizzzznet and respect looks fukin fire cant wait to run that girl myself.. i was out ther a couple weeks ago too bad it was closed when i was out there ill be headin out there soon been wanting to get my hands on the worf og... when u flipin them playa?

southstreets

southstreets

^^^ If ape will deal with u after the stuff you pulled last time! Lmfao ;) U REMEMBER

Holla ape!

C

cali Green

ive recently been hearing about them around the area.. Whats the priceing looking like? any limit cap? .. Let us updated on the girls

T

tricomb

$10 a piece,30@$9,60@$8,90 and over at $7...Went up there today and got Sour Dubble,Purple Bubba,Gods Gift,Cotton Candy Bubba and Green Crack...Got a cut of the Louie which ima mother out...gunna flower these cuts on Sunday,not concered with yield,jus want to show off the genetics while I look for a new mom to throw in the rotation...

S

sumo

Read about this place, gotta go check it out some time. Its nice that there are other places to get clones now other than shitty ass blue sky.

J

Jellybean

Noticed the menu hasn't been updated for a couple of weeks, I think the same day the raids went down at oaksterdam...anybody know the deal. Wishing I made that trip across the bay when I had the chance now.

southstreets

southstreets

Yo bro I'd stop back by and let him know... Never had any issues myself with his gear but I'm sure he'll make it right...

leadsled

leadsled

GrowRU
Yo bro I'd stop back by and let him know... Never had any issues myself with his gear but I'm sure he'll make it right...

lol. I think the poster is better off not wasting there time and take the loss

Med clones stated they spray there clones with forbid and eagle 20 as IPM.

The clones I saw did not look good. Yellowing, burnt, brown roots, some looked wilted.

If you call, "Bro" has peoples phone numbers and names written on piece of paper. Sitting on a desk in plain view, patients name and phone ##. Some had notes of what was wanted. Fucking Stupid.

Wrong person easily can snag your number and jack you after shopping there. IMHO wrong place to be so lax and have zero security. This is Oakland, even though that is not cool no matter where you live.

Since the original poster and you are friends with the owner.
I wanted to share my unbiased experience.To give em credit maybe it was just a bad day. First impressions mean alot.

southstreets

southstreets

No prob brotha I'll def relay your concerns 2 him.. I do know he's got some new ppl workin for him.. But I'm def not makin any excuses for him and I respect you ledsled! You's my dawg... I'll def let him know what's up! Dont know any of the guys workin there.. Lol .. Just know the owner but ur right that ain't cool at all.. Ss

J

Jellybean

Well after reading the last couple of posts, i guess im glad i didnt make that trip now. hahaha

budfriend

budfriend

ape is a cool dude. i swear almost all clones i have ever gotten anywhere had something. Treat all new clones like they have something if you are smart. If you are concerned about security dont leave your number just watch the menu. From past experience yes some of his stuff is junk but also lots of it is good as are lots of places be it a restaurant, surfboards etc. Ape has not had it to easy the last couple years but he is doing a good thing.

dirk d

dirk d

Everyone should know by now that anytime you introduce clones into your grow op you should expect them to have pm and spider mites. you need to isolate your clones and give them time to show any issues before introducing them to your op. you can get spider mites from taking your clones from passing by some bushes.

When i was in huntington i called ape and he seemed like a cool ass dude. even said he would drive to huntington if i needed. alas going to oakland wasn't on my route but he knows his shit.

i take a loop and inspect each clone anytime i even think about getting a new strain that i didnt grow from seed. and if the clone looks like shit i will pass. good luck everyone.

leadsled

leadsled

GrowRU
No prob brotha I'll def relay your concerns 2 him.. I do know he's got some new ppl workin for him.. But I'm def not makin any excuses for him and I respect you ledsled! You's my dawg... I'll def let him know what's up! Dont know any of the guys workin there.. Lol .. Just know the owner but ur right that ain't cool at all.. Ss
bromandude was there not ape.

Not directed at you southstreets. (in case your not awaRE OF FaCTS)

In case you not aware, spraying plant weekly with shit your not supposed to use weekly has a big potential for creating more problems. Resistant mites and molds. Mites are not supposed to be resistant to forbid, but the potential increases when some dumb fuck sprays clones weekly. Then once you get those mites your fucked. Don't matter how long you quarantined.

The mold or mites you potentially get from here could potentially be worse than anywhere else.
Potentially Forbid resistant mites and eagle20 resistant molds.

I dont give a fuck how cool you supposedly are. You should not be selling clone with mites or mold. At least have the decency to warn the buyer if your that type of piece of shit.

norcal has alot of places to get healthy clones. Some of you are MISINFORMED if you think shit like that is what you have to settle on. This is not a place where your choices are limited.

Lot of places to get clean clones. If you ask around (for unbiased reviews) about ape sounds like this is the way he does business and did business in so-cal before moving up here.

Top Bottom