URGENT HELP REQUIRED - if your a dog / animal lover

• Thread starter theherbalizor
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
L

Lorlynlabs1

That fucker "Kevin" is lucky he is far away.... being dead would seem nice in comparison to the pain he deserves to experience.
He has been charged as well. We just had to put down "Neko" my fathers 3-1/2 yr. old Tamaskan that we purchased from Kevin Settineri @ Right Puppy Kennel back in 2009. He suffered from severe epilepsy for the past year, was on numerous medications, but we could not stop him from having seizures monthly. On 2/20/13 he suffered from over 20 seizures and we had to make the decision. It was extremely painful to let him go, my father & I are devasted. This so-called POS breeder, knowingly breeds his dogs with severe genetic health issues with no concern to the offspring, the owners or his animals. He breeds them until they die, as did Neko's mother at the vets office. He said her uterus looked like a "used dishrag" & Kevin would not let him spay her because he "could get 1 more litter out of her". Kevin is a awful human being (if you can even can him that). He needs to be put in jail and his dogs taken away from him NOW!

Top Bottom