URGENT! I think my plant is dying

• Thread starter Heli0s
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Heli0s

Heli0s

it started of with just some leaves. turning yellow with some brown spots so i thought it is a nutrient deficiency. i changed the fertilizer, which helped but now its getting even worse. i hope its not to late.
the strain is white widdow
I know made a little mistake by buying those seeds as a first grower...

Urgent i think my plant is dying
Urgent i think my plant is dying 2
One drop

One drop

Bush Doctor
Supporter
Hi welcome the the farm , first off tell more about your grow , medium used nutes given , space size ,do you keep your pots up of tent or space floor , looks to me to much N in your mix , I can tell you the tin foil on the walls are not doing your plant any good . OD

Heli0s

Heli0s

thank you for the quick reply!
my plant is in 6th week of flowering.
I use normal plant soil, and the Green sensation mix from plagron.
my space size is about 60-60cm an its 1.60cm high. it is a selfmade tent.
i use a 600W led full spectrum light. and a carbon filter which sucks the air out of the tent. its not quite airproof so there is a lot of air coming back in
my pots are standing on the floor.
what should i do about the N then? should i but a new fertilizer or just let it flush for some time?
what material should i use for the walls then?

One drop

One drop

Bush Doctor
Supporter
Ok a ph correct flush will help it won’t cure the soil mix your using dose it have a typical analysis on the bag which indicates the NKP and other amended imputes , you don’t mention any PH this is a big part of what’s happening to your plant , also you said you changed your fert what type and how much did you add and to what size pot your growing in
your space should be a Matt or satin water based white paint the foil is reflecting heat more than light , raising you pot or pots I use upturned Squat Square pots and cake trays as a rack
I use drip trays with pot risers to keep pot bottom up out of Run off you do not want your plants sitting in the RO . The air gap you creat will help keep the plant roots dryer and warmer . Speaking of Run off I’ve got to get to my grow and feed up the ladies . Od .

Heli0s

Heli0s

thank you guys. i have to wait till tomorrow to get the stuff. i actually didnt know that the ph is so important..
ill keep you updated

Heli0s

Heli0s

okay... none of the shops i visited had the ph regulator... and that in the Netherlands... where growing weed is legal and grow houses are all over the place hahaha... So i have to wait till next week to get it... because naturally they didn't have express delivery. do you think my plant is holding out that long? its loosing leaves like crazy... it nearly doesn't have any left....

One drop

One drop

Bush Doctor
Supporter
Can you put up a new pic from the side of the plants profile? And have you taken down the foil into not helping anything . It’s hindering .

One drop

One drop

Bush Doctor
Supporter
Ok by the loops of it is getting close to being finished Yes ? I would remove the dead leaves and most of the yellow ones there not doing anything good .

Heli0s

Heli0s

yea its in seventh week of flowering. on the 6th of june i should be able to harvest everything
okay i will remove all of them
So do you thing she will survive a week without the stuff?

One drop

One drop

Bush Doctor
Supporter
yea its in seventh week of flowering. on the 6th of june i should be able to harvest everything
okay i will remove all of them
So do you thing she will survive a week without the stuff?
Yes only the dead and complete yellow ones the yellow with green still in them you don’t touch .

Heli0s

Heli0s

yea thats what i did hahah. im not a total amateur. i used to just remove the leaves that i can easily pull of the stem

Beachwalker

Beachwalker

okay... none of the shops i visited had the ph regulator... and that in the Netherlands... where growing weed is legal and grow houses are all over the place hahaha... So i have to wait till next week to get it... because naturally they didn't have express delivery. do you think my plant is holding out that long? its loosing leaves like crazy... it nearly doesn't have any left....
maybe you can find something like this where you are? Good luck!
Screenshot 20200315 174958 Chrome

Top Bottom