Urgent. Worried as hell. Detailed description INSIDE.

• Thread starter MissMimi
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
M

MissMimi

How long has this problem been going on?

4-5 Days, progressively. Leaves started going towards yellow yesterday.

What STRAIN are you growing?

Super Lemon Haze and Strawberry Haze

What was the establishing technique? (seed or clone?)

Seed

What is the age of your plants?

42 Day of Veg.

How long have they been in the soil mixture they are in now?

42 Days. Well, 8 days in those degradable pots and then just put into a containter of 3 gallons.

How Tall are the plants?

About 50 CM.

What PHASE (seedling, vegetative or flower) are the plants in?

Vegetative.

What size pots are you using? (Include how many subjects to pot)

3 Gallon Pot. (One subject per pot)

What substrate/medium are you using? What brand of soil mixture are you using?(percentage of perlite, vermiculite...etc?)

Compo-Sana for Palms I believe. Cant really tell you the percentage.

What Nutrient's are you using?

Compo Sana Guano, Some Calcium Plantella fert via foliar and Substral Fert Sticks.

How much of each nutrient are you using with how much water? *Knowing the brand is very helpful?

I used Compo Guano only once and I overfed it, flushed them all and they bounced back. That was maybe 20 days ago. I havent ferted until a couple of days ago when I sprayed them with the most minimum amount of calcium I could give them and I put some Fert Sticks (only half of the recommended dosage. The thing is, I put the sticks at the very edge of the pot cause I misread the label so I dont know how much have they absorbed). I didnt want to feed them before I consulted with you guys.

How often are you feeding?

Stated above.

What is the TDS/EC/PPM of your nutrients used?

No idea.

What method of pH test was administered? Using Strips? pH pen?

Strips, just below 7.

How often are you watering?

Every 3 days.

When was your last feeding and how often are you feeding?

Stated above.

What size bulb are you using?

I use 8 CFL's with aproxx 12000 lumens all together.

What is your RH Factor? (Relative Humidity)

No idea. I try to keep it humid most of the time. I put water in a bowl in there so it evaporates. Nothing too much though.

What is the Day/Night Temp? (Include fluctuation range)

20-25 degrees celsius.

What is the current Air Flow? (cfm etc.)

I tend to have a big ventilator puffing at least 8 hours a day straight at them.

I may have fucked it up when I put some homemade CO2 in front of the ventilator. I made the C02 with baking powder and soda bicarbonate and sugar. I think that was a bad idea. The problem on the burnt leaves emerged shortly after that, but that loss of green colour and appeared only a couple of days ago.

Tell us about your ventilation, intake exhaust and when its running and not running ?

Big ventilator blowing at them 8 hours a day. They have a lot of air during the day.

Is the fan blowing directly at plants?

Pretty much yeah.

Is the grow substrate constantly wet or moist?

Well, not constantly, but I tend to keep them happy in that department. I do let the soil dry out every now and then.

Is your water HARD or SOFT?

SOFT.

What water are you using? Reverse Osmosis (RO)? Tap? Bottled? Well water? Distilled? Mineral Water?

Bottled.

Has plant been recently pruned, cloned or pinched?

The plant that looks burnt was pruned and pinched.

Have any pest chemicals been used? If so what and when?

No.

Are plant's infected with pest's?

Not that I can tell.

One more important thing to say: They dont smell anymore, at all. Only when I rub my funger against the leaf, then I can still smell them. But, the odor used to be much more intense. Is that normal for the 42nd day of VEG?

Urgent worried as hell detailed description inside
Urgent worried as hell detailed description inside 2
Urgent worried as hell detailed description inside 3
Urgent worried as hell detailed description inside 4
Urgent worried as hell detailed description inside 5
M

Malachi

It always blows my mind when I see people who spends hundreds of dollars on seeds and then skimping out when it comes to nutrients. If you bought a new Porsche would you be putting regular in the tank and drive it for a year without an oil change? Think of your plants as a fine automobile you need to give them the best fuel, and a good flush once a week. Spend the money on a quality fertilizer like Canna, FoxFarms, or General Organics (i am guessing you want to go organic) If I was a betting man I would say if you ripped out that fert. stick, flushed your plants, and give them a regular feeding of some quality nutes that you won't be experiencing these problems.

M

MissMimi

Well, it always blows my mind when I see people who spend hundreds of words and end up saying shit. Cause this is pure shit what you said.

M

MASSES 420KING

i was kinda leaning towards nute lock out but its just an op and all hes saying is if ur gonna doit doit rite no name nutes arent always good if ur tryin to cut corners for instance why spend $100 on some bubble wrap reflecting liner at grow store and only get 25 feet when you can go to home depot and get same shit in a 100 foot roll for 22 buks never skimp on your lites and nutes those are the most important outside of top notch genetics [that you get here at the farm]

S

sweetcanadasmoke23

looks like their a liitle nitrogen deficient missmimi, i would flush them really good and slightly up the veg feed they look good just a little hungry. when a plant is hungry it will essentially cannabalize itself for food hence the yellow leaves, their being sucked dry by the plant for sugars

M

Malachi

Well, it always blows my mind when I see people who spend hundreds of words and end up saying shit. Cause this is pure shit what you said.

I figured an analogy would help a little bit, but I guess not. Your right though what I said was pure shit, fertlizer sticks are the wave of the future.

winta

winta

i dont think malachi ment any harm its just a common thing people do (expensive seeds cheap nutes) so i think it was more of a "treat your girls right" than a bash :) my 2cents

L

Lost

Hehehehe.. I Lol'd, but his post was not shit, it was spot on. He really was trying to help you out.

Just some advice on the site, its one thing to imply someone is a dumbass or a moron, but to actually say so will get you banned pretty quick :)

j wizzle

j wizzle

flush and change your nutes. go to a hydro store and get some real quality nutes.

take your time and research all this stuff BEFORE you plant your seeds and you will get amazing results.

the most important thing when growing is to have a plan. also, dont be cheap and expect to get grade A buds, this stuff costs alot of money.

L

Lost

Oh, and pull those sticks out asap. Looks like lockout?

j wizzle had some good points too..

F

Foxfarmfreak

I'd say they look fabulous, put in a few more sticks, cut back on the water and lights and you should be golden (completely golden)....You don't need no stinkin' advice.....

I always say, "If you don't know what you're doing, Change hobbies"......LOL

I'm with Malachi, You got some good strains and you're killing them with ignorance...

Just some friendly advice.....

Peace FFF:harvest:

S

SSHZ

You cannot use bottled water without testing it and then knowing for sure whats in it, what's the pH, etc. Bottled water can often be shit tap water with additives or run thru some crappy filter device. R.O. water is a must in my mind, but especially if you have these kinds of issues.....................

P

PureSugar

They look over watered to me and the pH looks off. You say the pH is 7.. is that the pH of the soil or your water? Either way 7 is a bit on the high side I would try bring it down in to the 6.5 range. If you let them dry out too much then water with nutes you may also have a salt build up issue.

You should take a look at The Complete Guide To Sick Plants,pH and Pest Troubles thread LOTS of useful info.

E

edux10

get some RO water or pure water from the water machine (15cents a gal), pH, and flush your soil with 3xs the volume of the soil. Like you have a 1gallon pot, then use 3 gallons of H2o with only ph in it. After that hit it with nutes at 1/2 strength. make sure the nutes are phed correctly. you should see some recovery. looks like a nitrogen proplem, and possibly a hint of K diffencacy/lockout or Cal/Mg diff/lock

G

Gro

mimi what's up?malachi's approach is good advise.it blows my mind when people hate on opinions without giving and alternative advise.malachi,you're straight up,missmimi,you'r straight uptight!

next time,try to play nice in the sand box.

Latest posts

Top Bottom