Urine as a fertiliser?

• Thread starter FastForward
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
mr. chunky nugz

mr. chunky nugz

I reckon I'm about 2 weeks away from having a mother plant large and mature enough to take cuttings from....but then I'm going to kick off a side by side grow..... rainwater v urine v tapwater v canna....

looking forward to this! lord i hope the canna wins for my sake:punch

T

Thick Smoke

wow, yall some cheap mutha's!!!

"ya can get a pretty good look at a T-bone by shoving your head up a cow's ass but why not just take the butcher's word for it?" tommy boy

P

ProGroWannabe

wow, yall some cheap mutha's!!!

"ya can get a pretty good look at a T-bone by shoving your head up a cow's ass but why not just take the butcher's word for it?" tommy boy

That's funny shit right there..^

M

mr. revolution

ive used my own urine b4 and the plants loved it and i drink lots of soda and eat a good amount of candy.it does add a stench to the growarea but as long as you dont overwater and let your medium dry out some you should fine.the roots seemed to love it as they were nice and healthy when transplanting.i think its a realy good soil booster for veg plants and the extra N doesnt hurt flowering plants ime

P

ProGroWannabe

Hey guys, if your gonna give it to your plants, why not drink it yourself? Don't laugh, here's a link to an overview on Urine Therapy

mr. chunky nugz

mr. chunky nugz

so everytime i got drunk and peed in my neighbors bushes i guess i was doing them a favor...

7oh7 lowcal

urine is natural.......urea or u-32 synthetic piss. many types of shit have uric acid like chicken poo. animals naturally piss on plants and all piss does is provide instant nitrogen.

most nutrients have urea in it....metanaturals had it 3d uses it...mainly 16-0-0 grows have it. to have nitrogen readily avail to plants it needs urea. from what i hear all those grows are is just u-32 with humic and probably iron oxide. that what the plant physiology textbook states that i had from my college days. it is a bit dusty but i like to crack it open once in a while.

V

viper1951

I don't know I just can't see smoking my own piss thats just weird or cheap just buy a bottle of fert and be done with it .you pay 320.00 for an ounce but won't spend 10.00 for a bottle of fert man thats cheap I know the plant reprocesses it and makes it usable but just the thought of everytime you take a hit of your own piss just seems to take the joy out of it how would you like to smoke some of my piss and share it with your friends . if your that cheap just grab up some leaves from the trees outside and put them into a bucket add water let sit them strain off and use it's natures way been working for thousands of years rain leaves = tea leaves are a great source of nutrients for plants and it only cost you a few minutes of time to collect the leaves a bucket and water and guess what you don't have to smoke it knowing you pissed in it .next you will want to crap in it too

F

FastForward

Viper mate....it has nothing to do with being cheap, or wanting to smoke pissy weed!

First up, all plants get a solid flush...so no smell or taste of urine. Secondly, there are all kinds of constituents in urine that you can't/don't get in commercial nutrient formulae that some say are very beneficial to plant growth (specifically some hormones, enzymes and proteins) in addition to nitrogen and the others.

It might be total garbage, but I'm a bit of a doubting Thomas and would rather try it out for myself. Heck, it costs nothing :)

V

viper1951

due you know how a tree works ? in the spring it growa these green things called leaves all summer they collect sunlight and other forms of dust that they make nuterients out of them comes winter the leaves fall off the trees and then the rain comes and rots the leaves and makes a tea that is then slowly drained into the soil for the tree to use next spring to grow bigger this is the cycle that has been going on on this plant since it was formed how many bad trees due you see ? they are growing and makeing there food all year long every year since the beginning of time and if you look close enough you will see that they are doing great as they get alot taller each year . now wouldn't it be best to duplicate mother nature? and use the process that she has used since the beginning of time all the nuterients that you need are laying out side in your yard just pick it up put it in a bucket and add water let sit until it turns brown I don't know where you live but we are call the evergreen state for A REASON as it is always green green is good and it's all natural toi boot ever notice when growing out in the wild that plants do better next to a tree ? because everything they need is right there in one spot . everyone trys to make growing a difficult thing and it doen't have to be there are alot of people that I know that grows this way and has always had great pot and no problems with plants sometimes science can be more harmful then helpfull and the best thing is it doesn't cost anything to do it if you use natures way millions of trees can't be wrong Mate

F

FastForward

I'm not an organic grower though - I use artificial nutes in an artificial indoor environment. I have no doubt that mother nature rocks, that organic teas are great, and that the quality of smoke kicks ass every single time - I just don't have the opportunity to grow that way, or are willing to make the changes/sacrifices needed.

Growing plants on piss is just an experiment...I can't argue the value in it until I find any :)

V

viper1951

I realize that not everyone has the room or the time for mother natures way but if you realize that everything a marijuana plant needs is made in the plant in all the right amounts
it continues to make food all it's life . all you have to do is take the plants after you harvest them and take the rest of the plant and chop it up and let it dry out then put it in to a bucket add water and wait this can be done on your patio next to the house where ever
then you drain into containers for later use and you take all the mulch that is left in the bucket and mix it into your potting soil the plant is 100% reusable and has all the nutrients in the right amounts for proper growth as that is it's job to make food for the future generation of plants if you ever noticed a neighbors tree does better then yours and you trim it and take what you think is good care of it and your neighbor does nothing and his trees or shrubs just do better then yours it's because when you rake the leaves you are taking away there food supplies natures way does not have to be time consuming or expensive just a little labor and it's the best for your plants as they made it for themselves I tried the fert thing all different brands the problem is not all of them have what you need in the proper amounts . the plant makes just what it needs and stores it in the leaves that is the best food source for your plants and it doesn't cost anything but time and rain water not tap I put buckets out in the open to collect rain water and then store it for use when I harvest i then cut up all the plants and lay them out to dry then put them in the buckets and rain water let sit until the water turns brown then strain off the water and then take the mulch and add to the potting soil no trace of it going in your garbage to be detected by who ever and it's the best for the plants I know alot of people don't have the time or the room but if you do it's well worth it and it's all organic no chemicals and it's free

Devilsharvest

Devilsharvest

I realize that not everyone has the room or the time for mother natures way but if you realize that everything a marijuana plant needs is made in the plant in all the right amounts
it continues to make food all it's life . all you have to do is take the plants after you harvest them and take the rest of the plant and chop it up and let it dry out then put it in to a bucket add water and wait this can be done on your patio next to the house where ever
then you drain into containers for later use and you take all the mulch that is left in the bucket and mix it into your potting soil the plant is 100% reusable and has all the nutrients in the right amounts for proper growth as that is it's job to make food for the future generation of plants if you ever noticed a neighbors tree does better then yours and you trim it and take what you think is good care of it and your neighbor does nothing and his trees or shrubs just do better then yours it's because when you rake the leaves you are taking away there food supplies natures way does not have to be time consuming or expensive just a little labor and it's the best for your plants as they made it for themselves I tried the fert thing all different brands the problem is not all of them have what you need in the proper amounts . the plant makes just what it needs and stores it in the leaves that is the best food source for your plants and it doesn't cost anything but time and rain water not tap I put buckets out in the open to collect rain water and then store it for use when I harvest i then cut up all the plants and lay them out to dry then put them in the buckets and rain water let sit until the water turns brown then strain off the water and then take the mulch and add to the potting soil no trace of it going in your garbage to be detected by who ever and it's the best for the plants I know alot of people don't have the time or the room but if you do it's well worth it and it's all organic no chemicals and it's free

What are you on about mate? not evryone lives the same way you do nor has the time you do (apparanlty) and not evryone lives in themiddleofnowhere :headbang:evilgrin:evilgrin:evilgrinUSA:headbang:headbang

E

ELITE GENETICS

damn i used to smoke mad merch when i was young, gross

bout 20 yrs ago i pissed on my outdoor plants & then watered,they grew good, but i was using chem fertz & i was 14 so i knew nothing i just knew it gave b12/nitrogen,lol
i dont reccomend pissing on your plants, or in rez. it is a good source of nitrogen and will work, but seriously?

i know some mexicans south of the border. they save there family's piss and use it on there crops. then they laugh there asses off at the americans that they sell it to.

E

ELITE GENETICS

watering with pond,lake water has many micro benifits, way better then reg water,i used pond lake water most my life even for indoor i would wait til dark & fill up with lakewater & carry inside..

M

mr. revolution

yeah EG i use the water from my turtle tank.Hey Viper i guess you forgot about all the animals pissin and shittin around and on the trees and other plants not to mention the worms and other insects and theres a word for what you do with leaves from the fall where i come from its called mulch

E

ELITE GENETICS

i just LOL..

when i read that long post i thought the same thing,i was like is this for real? its a good post but mulch is common practice jus like composting,lol

its a good post though for newbies organic is the only way to gro
yeah EG i use the water from my turtle tank.Hey Viper i guess you forgot about all the animals pissin and shittin around and on the trees and other plants not to mention the worms and other insects and theres a word for what you do with leaves from the fall where i come from its called mulch

V

viper1951

I guess you can't read or just don't understand what you read if you read it and understood it you would see that I did call it mulch I was giving some info for people who want to grow organic and not have to sit and think while they smoke there stuff that this is really good piss I be puffing but I guess you really don't care what you put into your body you shouldn't have much trouble finding something to eat when times get hard and to answer all your other questions yes animals do piss in it but it's not like they eat all the crap that you eat with all the additives and the other junk they put in it hey it's your body and your health problems good luck with that

T

Thick Smoke

ok so i had turtles too, and i did use there water from time to time in the garden. the plants loved it.

but using my own piss or anyone else's piss just seems nasty.
on my outdoors i do piss all around the site for animals and stuff.

on a side note

this piss thread had really evolved!!!! how many time's has the word piss been used?

hey maybe someone should take a big steamy shit in your grow room. i bet there is plenty of good stuff left in it to be good ferts. may even end up being the cure to mites too.
i will check back on this thread for more piss and shit talk.

on a extra side note i am really stoned and am having difficulty seeing the keys on the board

E

ELITE GENETICS

great post! & ive always pissed around myplants to keep animals away etc..i once pissed in a 7 ft plant in pot to do a test but that was 20 yrs ago,lol dont use ur piss peeps,lol
ok so i had turtles too, and i did use there water from time to time in the garden. the plants loved it.

but using my own piss or anyone else's piss just seems nasty.
on my outdoors i do piss all around the site for animals and stuff.

on a side note

this piss thread had really evolved!!!! how many time's has the word piss been used?

hey maybe someone should take a big steamy shit in your grow room. i bet there is plenty of good stuff left in it to be good ferts. may even end up being the cure to mites too.
i will check back on this thread for more piss and shit talk.

on a extra side note i am really stoned and am having difficulty seeing the keys on the board

Top Bottom