Us General Attorney Nominee & Legal Marijuana Laws

• Thread starter F4rmer
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
F

F4rmer

Not sure how closely everyone watches the political side of things, but Trump’s nominee, senator Sessions, is not exactly a fan of legal weed.

There are existing federal laws as far as marijuana is concerned however Obama’s administration issued guidance that they basically have bigger fish to fry then prosecuting entities in states that have passed legal marijuana laws.

And while the states that have passed legal weed laws can simply not enforce federal law, the federal government can send in DEA / FBI / combination thereof to enforce laws.

How do you think this will play out?

GT21

GT21

I like soup
Supporter
Not sure how closely everyone watches the political side of things, but Trump’s nominee, senator Sessions, is not exactly a fan of legal weed.

There are existing federal laws as far as marijuana is concerned however Obama’s administration issued guidance that they basically have bigger fish to fry then prosecuting entities in states that have passed legal marijuana laws.

And while the states that have passed legal weed laws can simply not enforce federal law, the federal government can send in DEA / FBI / combination thereof to enforce laws.

How do you think this will play out?
It doesnt matter if we put a pigeon in the white house... we still have the same 10 miserable families that run everything from media to the federal Reserve. The goal is simple... to screw everyone in the world out of every last dollar and to make everyone slaves depending on the gov for everything. Which leads to problem #2, now we have a whole class of people now stretching a couple generations that dont know how to do shit. They cant make anything, cant teach, cant produce, cant survive. These people make great cops, correction officers, piss testers you name it. At one point in murika.. we had middle class people over here making cars, people over there making electronics, education was looked up to. Now we have a huge amount of people that cant do anything but count bunks, check locks, take piss and fuck with citizens(CPS). We are literally at the point where if the drug war ended our unemployment would quadruple and the default in housing and car loans and jet ski crap would blow up soon after.
Make it legal... youll see more DUIs(still never see an oxycontin test) and youll still see people getting raided for dumb shit like having a Knife thats too sharp to be around a grow. America is in survival mode.. gotta keep them prisons full and revenue coming in to make the country look successful. You can guarantee the alphabet boys will creep around legal states as long as they have the jobs, benefits and retirements to get. Thats the goal... they dont care about our health and safety... they care about a secure pay check, benefits and retirement. Welcome to our useless side of murika. Its just so happens weed is still the easiest thing to come after. You can cook dope in a day and leave... your plants are not so mobile.

xavier7995

xavier7995

WE ARE ALL GONNA DIE!!!

On one hand it will suck to move backwards as I like the legal status and being able to grow as a hobby. On the other, those black market prices were pretty sweet and its not like it being illegal stopped anything before. Up the risk, you up the reward, and you might even get the benefit of kicking the bad actors out that started into this once it was safe and didn't learn to not be assholes.

PS....that reads like I want to go back to it being illegal, not at all, am just optimistic this snowy morning and seeing the bright side of the crappy situation.

LocalGrowGuy

LocalGrowGuy

WE ARE ALL GONNA DIE!!!

On one hand it will suck to move backwards as I like the legal status and being able to grow as a hobby. On the other, those black market prices were pretty sweet and its not like it being illegal stopped anything before. Up the risk, you up the reward, and you might even get the benefit of kicking the bad actors out that started into this once it was safe and didn't learn to not be assholes.

PS....that reads like I want to go back to it being illegal, not at all, am just optimistic this snowy morning and seeing the bright side of the crappy situation.
I bet you had a girl touch you where you pee, that's why you are optimistic.

Close?

Top Bottom