Usa Do Not Order From Everyonedoesit.co.uk

• Thread starter fractal
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
fractal

fractal

Been waiting a fucking MONTH to find out that my waterpipe shipped from the UK was intercepted by customs in L.A. and returned to EDIT.co.uk !!

Last time I checked, waterpipes are not illegal. I'm fucking PISSED OFF since I love EHLE brand pipes and I can't afford to buy the kind I need from any other vendor. Aqualab has some really nice pieces but the 18mm sized pipes with ice notches are all $200 or more.

So don't waste your time with EDIT.co.uk ! I don't understand why it was returned by customs, as I have ordered from them before but it seems things have changed.

fractal

fractal

Yep, everything twice the price it should be around here. I'm not a grower with 500 bucks to drop on glass anymore. Or even half that, really. Won't waste my money on poor quality import stuff.

Myco

Myco

From Wiki:

"According to the Federal Drug Paraphernalia Statute, 21 USC 863, which is part of the Controlled Substances Act, in the USA it is illegal to sell, transport through the mail, transport across state lines, import, or export drug paraphernalia as defined."

Anything being imported into the country that they want to deem as "paraphernalia" they can and will seize. Usually this stuff slips through, but sometimes they nab it up, and you're SOL.

Just like seeds.

Although I know nothing about the site that you're frustrated with, I think it's a little unfair to blame the seller. I'm certain they have disclaimers on their site, just like every other like-site, that this could happen.

My advice would be to buy local, or make a short drive to somewhere near you that has a nice selection, if you don't have any decent local shops. And if you're going to order online... man... the abuse that international mail goes through, I don't think I would really bother importing any glass, just because of that reason. But if you take the chance, you must accept the possibility that this can happen. I'm sorry man.

Hope you have better luck in the future.

fractal

fractal

Thanks myco but this isn't a complaint thread, it's a warning thread not to order from this company into the USA because customs might reject the item and send it back. Meanwhile you are waiting and waiting.

I bought ehle's biggest freaking bong, the 2000ml straight tube, a few years ago from them without problems.

Well maybe it's slightly a complaint thread, I'd prefer to vape then smoke.

xX Kid Twist Xx

xX Kid Twist Xx

Premium Member
Supporter
i dont know who else you would blame? it is the vendor that is selling and shipping to the usa and their package was intercepted. they need to package better or stop selling to the usa

fractal

fractal

Yea a box the size of a waterpipe is gonna get x-rayed for sure. I'm just confused as to how a brand new clean pipe can be considered drug paraphernalia. It's not like they threw a chunk of hash in the box with it lol.

The USPS guy called me after I requested an update and said they were sending it back. Not seizing it so at least I won't lose my money.

Fook it, Aqualab's probably gonna get my business. They're shit isn't cheap but it's a good value and not overpriced.

ShroomKing

ShroomKing

Best of luck. Peace
Thanks for the heads up.
Just want to say. If you go to some of the custom glass outlets in Santa Monica you can talk them down quite a bit on nice glass if your a savy haggler.
Best of luck.
Peace

fractal

fractal

Santa Monica fuckin A man I am so far from home it's not even funny. If I were home in cali I wouldnj't be having this problem.

fractal

fractal

No shit I had a friend who spent a couple thousand bucks one summer buying glass, which would inevitably break within a week or two. My favorite was the 5 foot SKY Glass bong.Not very portable, but WOW it hit hard.

Genesis

Genesis

I tried using those folks years ago and my order had been backordered and never ended up shipping out so I canceled the order. I'd recommend against having tobacco water pipes shipped from overseas from my experience. Go local and haggle, there is no reason if you are a cool guy they can't knock off a few dollars. Their wholesale price is often half of what the MSRP is.

fractal

fractal

I'm just partial to EHLE because my favorite bong EVER is their 2000ml tube. It has the volume of 3 wine bottles and with a Vriptech bowl and heat gun delivers MASSIVE vapor hits.

But their glass is thin, 3.2mm I think I'm gonna get a HVY brand pipe from ALT they got 9mm thick waterpipes meaning you could beat someone to death with it LOL.

Fuck customs. I guess that's the point.

Storm Raven

Storm Raven

I have done lots of business with them in the past and waiting on a pipe order now. I hope I get it. :cool:

Storm Raven

Storm Raven

I ordered 2 glass pipes from them about 10 days ago and got my pipes today. I have ordered from them many times and never had problems.

Brenda90

Brenda90

Thanks for the warning. My friend was looking forward to buy a new one. I'll inform her about it.

Top Bottom