USA is a colony of britain...

• Thread starter TylerDurden119
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Illmind

Illmind

I google all my info lol.. I don't think anything on YouTube should be labeled as anything but propaganda. theturks are funny tho, aljazeera is not too bad. is this how the youths learn? they either google or YouTube names and absorb someone else's propaganda about that person? kids these days don't need proof or facts to believe things makes me wonder. I don't believe most the shit I hear and see let alone some random agenda having retards compilations of out of context videos and baseless claims that are most likely untrue. that's the good thing about the Internet freedom of speech, so u can post anything and all u need to do is make it partially believable and the youths will eat it up then regurgitate it as fact. funny the misinformation that gets around. ya google Rothschild he's a rich man everyone hates lol. sure there will be a lot of quality info there. kolah u need some books brother. or read the newspapers propaganda.. wiki has some good info too.. about as good as it gets this day n age. old books are the best. usually stuff invented long before tvs and Internet. when the only entertainment was life experiences and knowledge.

B

Bluenote

. old books are the best. usually stuff invented long before tvs and Internet. when the only entertainment was life experiences and knowledge.

Proudhon , Josiah Warren.......R.M. Hare's Freedom and Reason , Frederic Bastiat , Rose Wilder Lane you might find 'em interesting , along with dozens of others.

cannabeans

cannabeans

Books are great, but remember....
'History is the version of past events that people have decided to agree upon."

Latest posts

Top Bottom