USA is not a democracy

• Thread starter ogtealover420
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
N

nog

Oh no! You're one of those conspiracy nuts, LOL! :spacecraft:

You dope, bin Laden has already admitted his part in the plot.

I really doubt it, but you conspiracy nuts believe what you want to believe no matter what. Like steel doesn't melt, or it was a missle that hit the Pentagon, LOL!

Well, everything's good. I find you people to be incredibly gullible and EXTREMELY entertaining......

Jack, ask a few simple questions, all you have to do is think.
why do we allways have to have a bogeyman???
when i was a kid it was the communists, now its the muslims, FFS, oooooooooo be scared scary osamah, you have more chance of being killed by lightening.

why do these politicians never learn from history? they must be really stupid or just evil cynics. the king of england dumps a load of nonconformist protestants in a roman catholic country, takes the land of the catholics and gives it and power to a minority, of scottish non-conformists. some catholics dont like it and having no political muscle resort to violence.

the british government, under pressure from the us dumps a load of european jews in palestine, the us backs them and even allows them to tell the un to fuck off and develops a nuclear weapon, the locals with no political muscle resort to violence,

why have they not learned????

the british at the hight of their power in the 1880's invade afganistan, get their arses kicked and have to pull out,
the soviets, who live just next door and can just drive their tanks over the border,try and take afganistan, and get their arses kicked, now, washed up has been USA and its lap dog uk who are based thousands of miles away pretend they are going to take over afganistan???? get real, these bastards know they cant win, but if your economy is on its arse its a good way to get it going again. they dont give a fuck about all the dead or crippled boys, our ex-prime minister couldent even get the dead soldiers names right, and they care? bollocks.
all they care about is giving you just enough to keep you quiet, "beer and skittles" as someone once said.

and whilst ime on me soapbox one last thing, i think its
out of order drugging our goalkeeper,
anyway ime happy, got 3 more girls,
lol, and good luck against solvenia.

all the scumbags are bothered about is keeping everything sweet for their masters the big global corporations, and when it goes bent for the schisters what happens, they robb the people to bail out the banks.why didnt they just completely nationalise them for the people of our democracies.

democracy means whatever they want it to, the nutters in north korea say they are a democracy, well if they are i dont want to be in their club.

L

Lost

democracy means whatever they want it to, the nutters in north korea say they are a democracy, well if they are i dont want to be in their club.

Just because Kim Jung Il has multiple personalities does not mean they are a democracy.. hehehe

IPlay4Keepz

IPlay4Keepz

And i heard thermate and thermite are commonly included ingredients in airplane fuel that melts reinforced steel. Watching these buildings collapse at near free fall speed is also commonplace from what i hear... in controlled demolitions -Keepz

fractal

fractal

So if jackoff up there thinks UFOs were involved in 9/11, then who is really a conspiracy nut?

You can look at video of just about any world leader you care to name, endorsing a one world government and still you call me a crank. How deep in the michigan woods are you really.

Morans
N

nog

Just because Kim Jung Il has multiple personalities does not mean they are a democracy.. hehehe

nice on Lost,

as i type nutters in ireland are at it again, check this:
9 Sep 2009 ... A massive bomb was defused in Northern Ireland yesterday.
13 Apr 2010 ... Up to 60 houses evacuated in Newtownhamilton, South Armagh, after suspect device left in abandoned car
12 Apr 2010 ... Bomb goes off behind Palace Barracks, on the outskirts of Belfast
24 Apr 2010 ... Police fail to evacuate Ulster bomb zone despite 50-minute warning
The Irish Times - Saturday, June 19, 2010Bomb outside PSNI station made safe

this is only a few incidents i picked out, guys have been shot etc as well as the bombs,

how come all the governments paranoia is about muslims???

anyway me team played like they had been round at my pad for a few bongs last night, booed off the pitch.

ime off to watch another game now, and ime sacking this thread because i hate religion and politics, just makes people fall out, and ime a farmer not a politician,
cant claim for a second grow room, coz i live a long way from westminster, most people round here these days just think politician is a euphmism for liar.
fuck politics,
lets talk about LST or bubble cloners, as a wise man (aldous huxley) once said, "better fun with fungi, than idiocy with ideologies".
ttfn.

B

BUDOGHI

Jack Griffin get your head out of your ass no news is good news. FOX?

Top Bottom