Use A Backpack Sprayer For Watering?

• Thread starter seaslug
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
seaslug

seaslug

I've given up on my Blumat systems (because of aqueous white mold) and went to two-gallon hempy pots.

Question: Is anyone using a backpack sprayer for watering their plants?

I'm tired of spending time on my knees, handwatering from a watering can. I'd like to stand up straight and point the watering wand under the plants. The spray nozzle would be removed.

This model used to be adustable down to 15psi but Chapin removed that feature.
Use a backpack sprayer for watering
Model 61900

420circuit

420circuit

Why not just use a hose? If 4 gallons covers the garden then the backpack would probably be great, just remove the sprayer or drill into a sprinkler. Cool idea.

seaslug

seaslug

Oh, I forgot to mention, I'm indoors. I put the thread here instead of the Indoor forum because I figured someone is doing this outside. I considered using the Blumat (gravity) reservoirs with 12 feet of tubing and a wand.

Veg room, I also have seven flowering hempy buckets.
IMG 0654

rubthe nub

rubthe nub

I've given up on my Blumat systems (because of aqueous white mold) and went to two-gallon hempy pots.

Question: Is anyone using a backpack sprayer for watering their plants?

I'm tired of spending time on my knees, handwatering from a watering can. I'd like to stand up straight and point the watering wand under the plants. The spray nozzle would be removed.

This model used to be adustable down to 15psi but Chapin removed that feature.
View attachment 521792 Model 61900

I use to use something similar when I was doing the guerrilla thing
That's how I did all my foliar feeding;)

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
I can't handle a backpack watering system. I have a sprayer on wheels for foliar stuff. But for watering, especially if feeding, I use a sump pump + hose + watering wand. It's far more efficient for me. I can even drop it all into a trash can that's in my little cart that's hooked up to the quadrunner, and I can take that almost anywhere (hell of a slope here, so there are limits).

Latest posts

Top Bottom