Used Promix

• Thread starter ballbeanking
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
ballbeanking

ballbeanking

Hello farmers. .wanted to get some help with reusing promix. .I've got about 10 bales from over the winter I want to use outdoor. I've used it a couple years this way and this year I want to amend it as much as I can to replace rocky clay soil in my area..so I've been getting the top layer from the woods and where it gets washed down the hills..trying to only get the soil but get some bits of leaves and twigs and some worms..also adding rabbit dtoppings.i know this is where the microbial action is but will a small amount of leaf or twig give me any problems. .been turning it and am going to do a slurry test soon..does anybody have any input or links on amounts of amendments. .I know it's on here somewhere but couldn't find any post's on it when I searched ..the old lady wants to kill me already for cracking out on here...lol thanks

ArcticOrange

ArcticOrange

Leaf hummus is great stuff no worreis there! Keep it composted youll be A oK in my book

ArcticOrange

ArcticOrange

Id check the rols sticky or search coots mix its probably one of the better starting points imo.

Latest posts

Top Bottom