Useful Seeds five word thread

• Thread starter FuriousStyles
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
FuriousStyles

FuriousStyles

Did not see a general Useful Seeds thread so thought I would start one. Hopefully others will add to it.
This is my Chemdog D x Choc D one and done fem. I am trying to find a suitable pollen donor before I pop the rest.
About 2 weeks to go.

Screenshot_20210524-164832.png

Screenshot_20210524-165553.png

FuriousStyles

FuriousStyles

I have tried to edit this post a couple times it should read C H E M D x ChocD

FuriousStyles

FuriousStyles

Lucky Lime F2 (Lucky Charms(the white x appalachia) X Black Lime Reserve). This poly-hybrid strain has been a breeze to grow. Nice dense buds are the rule here. Grower error kept it from being super stellar, over did the calcium by just this--------much. Oh well. 67 days from flip, day 56 of flower, 1 maybe 1.5 weeks to go. Single stalk, no topping, and I think it was a 40-50 day veg from seed, could have been less, cant remember, but usually I do veg until sexed. I am thinking lime cereal could be a tasty treat.
Lucky Lime 1

Lucky Lime 2

FuriousStyles

FuriousStyles

ChemBooDama multi polyhybrid of my own making. ChemBoo (Chemdog D X Bag of Oranges) X Kodama (Lush X Strawberry Milk) Hoping the Laotian Kush and Strawberry milk will tame the overpowering orange zest and give it a more creamy orange taste. Anything found will have to be a clone only, no way to pull it off in seed form too many genetics in it.
CBD1

CBD2

FuriousStyles

FuriousStyles

Sister to the one above. Two weeks longer and over the top chem. Seems the BOO got washed out by the Kodama male. Its wasn't what I was going for, but its not a bad thing either.

What I wanted may still be in the seeds left. Another back burner thing, along with so many others LoL.

MEGA956

MEGA956

I got 3 seeds as freebies from them, I'm very anxious to grow them.

Heard nothing but great things, I'm waiting for their Black Lime Preserve to come back in stock!

FuriousStyles

FuriousStyles

So far I am still really happy with the Useful stuff. Heard he had some real life issues that stopped what he was building. None of my business except to say thank you for what he shared and hope everything works out for him so he can get back to work.

I wouldn't sit on the ChemBoo too long. There was talk of germination issues before the last release. Not bad mouthing it, just saying like many others, there is a hard shelf life with seeds done indoors. Two - Three years.

I got the Black Lime Special Reserve f5 on deck next as an open pack I needed to finish by taking it to f6. Really tasty smoke. To me it was more like cilantro flavor than a candy lime. The lime flavor is there though.

Smokey0418

Smokey0418

I got 3 seeds as freebies from them, I'm very anxious to grow them.

Heard nothing but great things, I'm waiting for their Black Lime Preserve to come back in stock!
Useful seeds strains are quite something as he was.

Did not see a general Useful Seeds thread so thought I would start one. Hopefully others will add to it.
This is my Chemdog D x Choc D one and done fem. I am trying to find a suitable pollen donor before I pop the rest.
About 2 weeks to go.

View attachment 1128622
View attachment 1128620
Looks beautiful.

I have not had a chance to run this one yet.

I have a few different packs aquired through an auction that I will be forever great full.

There were a few others that I really wanted and now hope that I can acquire through preservation runs.

He was one of the great ones.

FuriousStyles

FuriousStyles

Useful seeds strains are quite something as he was.

Looks beautiful.

I have not had a chance to run this one yet.

I have a few different packs aquired through an auction that I will be forever great full.

There were a few others that I really wanted and now hope that I can acquire through preservation runs.

He was one of the great ones.

I did not know when I was posting earlier the breeder "Uncle Useful" at Useful seeds had passed back in April.
Condolences to the family. There will be more posts to this thread coming up using his genetics keeping his name alive..

@Smokey0418 I did not realize who you were at the time you wrote this, I'm not into the "scene", I'm into the plants.
Sorry, bro I meant no disrespect in my ignorance of the situation.

Smokey0418

Smokey0418

I did not know when I was posting earlier the breeder "Uncle Useful" at Useful seeds had passed back in April.
Condolences to the family. There will be more posts to this thread coming up using his genetics keeping his name alive..

@Smokey0418 I did not realize who you were at the time you wrote this, I'm not into the "scene", I'm into the plants.
Sorry, bro I meant no disrespect in my ignorance of the situation.
There was no disrespect my friend.

There is a glimmer that his daughter may carry on the legacy.

Cheers ,Enjoy

And “Spread the Love” whenever possible

FuriousStyles

FuriousStyles

Been a minute, but I dug out some seeds of an open pack of Black Lime Special Reserve f5 to finish it off. I still have another in the vault for a preservation run. These girls have another week left to harvest. I have another that got caught up in a small pollen dump of AKBB's Vintage Blueberry (pollen saved and stored) and since it has a few seeds on it, I am gonna let it cruise to about 14 weeks if I can keep it alive and healthy. Which is a chore due to the strong "cannibal chemdog" in the line. Its like it does not care what you feed, or over feed, it begins to cannibalize leaves starting mid week 6 and never stops no matter what you feed it or pre-feed it. All of the plants have that strong citrus zest smell that is sweeter than "orange" strains, definitely lime.
Here we go.

Last plant had to be super-cropped as she was growing into the light. I have had this before primo smoke with undeniable lime zest smell and taste and the chem dog kick.

FuriousStyles

FuriousStyles

Last of my Choc D X Chemdog D beans. Gonna try to reveg all of these till I get to smoke test. The front two have a good two weeks left, back one has 4. The plants on the left are a miracle grow soil experiment of some of my own work Terpenado X.
Needless to say the soil just doesn't stand up to what I normally use.
Choc

Smokey0418

Smokey0418

Last of my Choc D X Chemdog D beans. Gonna try to reveg all of these till I get to smoke test. The front two have a good two weeks left, back one has 4. The plants on the left are a miracle grow soil experiment of some of my own work Terpenado X.
Needless to say the soil just doesn't stand up to what I normally use.
View attachment 2096053
Beautiful looking.
Can’t wait to run the ones I have.
Enjoy

FuriousStyles

FuriousStyles

I thought i posted the first plant harvested, doh.
It turned out nice, really good smoke, not for reveg though, had a few nanners in the lower branching. Not surprising given the Sour and Chem in it. Not a big deal and still good smoke.

ChocDB

You can see the pollen on my glove. Not to worry folks water spray bottles are nothing new people been using them for years.

The second plant harvested is what I want and it is going to reveg as far as an absence of nanners. Plant seemed to like the environment, though none so far seem stressed.
ChocDreveg

And the goodies

ChocD2

ChocD3

ChocD

Taste test soon,

FuriousStyles

FuriousStyles

Sad to say, last plant, of the last seed, I had of this strain (ChocD x Chemdog D) by Useful Seeds.
I have the reveg going, and hopefully I can take some clones and continue to enjoy it for a bit. So far the pheno above SEEMS like a winner, may not be the winner, but its a winner. Tastes like a strong dark coffee mixed with too much International brand sweet cream flavor. Very nice and heady, its got some kick and some legs, even being harvested early. We will see if this last one has anything to it soon. I let it go longer than the others at 10 weeks and i still think it could have gone another week. Its off to reveg for this one as well.

Chocd1

Chocd2

First plant was harvested at 56 days, was starting to throw nanners and chopped.
Second went 63 days no intersex traits.
This one went 70 days no intersex traits.

Who knows maybe I watered the first one too much or gave it too much nutrient, could have just been an outlier needing less NPK and more Cal.

Top Bottom