useing hash to make butter.......?

• Thread starter shamus dolan
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
shamus dolan

shamus dolan

Breeder
Supporter
how would you make butter with hash...........for making cookies......also, how much hash would you use if using two sticks of butter. as you can tell never cooked with it before................shamus:sun2:

G

Green Supreme

How potent is your hash? You see that part varies from person to person. Kinda like askin how long is a string. Try 3-5 grams/lb. butter. See how that goes and adjust from there. Good luck. Peace GS

crom

crom

Cannobi Genetics
Supporter
I have heard that if you use hash your butter/edibles taste less "green". True?

C

c4NN4daze

For two stick of butter all you should need to feel groovy is a hefty gram...;) of tron.

C

c4NN4daze

Yea

I have heard that if you use hash your butter/edibles taste less "green". True?

Yes, this would make sense because of deriving the cannabis in bud form and straining it threw cheesecloth. This resulting in more chlorophyll. The green plant matter. Hash is one step ahead of that if you are doing the extraction correctly.

CD.

motherlode

motherlode

@Rolln_J
Supporter
using actual pressed hash would be a huge pain in the ass - hard to get it to dissolve

I use kief all the time - you need to be careful though - first time I tried it I used 6 grams in a batch of brownies and you can barely taste it - especially compared to using shake to make butter or oil - not good to have the munchies and all you have it really good tasting really strong pot brownies - now I use 3 grams and they are still more potent than any shit fromn a club

I use olive oil since butter gets that stale taste too fast for my liking

what i do is put just a little more oil then my brownie box calls for in a very small pan on low - run my kief through a screen to make sure its as fine as I can get it and simmer and stir for about 15 minutes and then right into the brownies

Blaze

Blaze

If you've got powdered hash, you can just toss it in your brownie mix or whatever else you are using. So long as the hash gets baked or heated with some sort of fat source (olive oil in the case of most of the instant bake mixes) it will decarboxalate and become more orally active. I used to mix it in w/ instant muffin mixes and make Raspberry hash muffins, and sometimes I will knead it into pizza dough for hash pizza. The amount to use is pretty subjective, everyone has a different answer on how much the like to use. I've found that a "dose" of hash in edibles is anywhere from 0.05-0.3 grams depending on the quality of the hash and the tolerance of the person. Watch out though - hash food can kick your ass if you are not careful. One time my old room mate and I powdered up a bunch of it and used it about 50/50 for a flower substitute in a cookie mix. Each cookie ended up having 2+ grams of hash in it, and they were total overkill - everyone who ate one either passed out or hallucinated.

C

c4NN4daze

Yea , be careful if your unsure of your tolerance as I have heard of people hallucinating as well. Hehe
CD

motherlode

motherlode

@Rolln_J
Supporter
when you overkill with hash youll be lucky if you can pass out - lol

doctordank

doctordank

how would you combine the hash and butter together. could anyone please explain this in a little detail to me? thanks guys!

J

januaryfirst

I would assume it just like using trim, grind it in a powder, put skillet on low heat add pound of butter, cup of water (so does not burn), and hash. Let simmer for 4-6hours. Put in fridge over night the water and butter separate and viola.

Top Bottom