• Thread starter springer20
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
springer20

springer20

hi cap

not sure if the guy is trying to steal business or hes a distributor for you however i have a PM saying i can save shipping by buying from him

pretty sure hes pinching business hence the public post about it

Capulator

Capulator

likes to smell trees.
Supporter
Im gonna order some if hes legit

He is not me. His product is not mine. He lies and says my product is fucked up because I added so many species, yet they are all tested and true, and 100% compatible. He says this because he does not know what is in OG BIOWAR packs.

He is using my name (Capulator) and the name OG BIOWAR to try to ride my coat tails. He copied my pricing structure. He tried to login to my website to steal the wholesale pricing structure.... What a lazy dude.

If you are reading this, fuck you Hottish. Think of your own name to sell your products.

Shame.

spacebomb

spacebomb

hey man.ive had that ? person pm me +say,HEY DUDE,CAPS HAS FUCKED HOIS MIX!HAHAHAHA. BUY REDS BENNIES.EVEN A LUSH PIC OF THE ROOTS. his bennies are a dit dodgy im sure caps will tell u!he told me caps had ADDED A LOAD OF USELESS STUFF + FUCKED UP HIS PACKS:-)LOL. not the case at all mate eh.if i may call u that.lol.dont know what to call people nomore.hostillity everywere.ha. but hes DEFO TRYING TO RIP CAPS BENNIES OF.cap told me the reds bennies are?more useless than anything. just me but stick with caps!:-)
peace
s-
hi cap

not sure if the guy is trying to steal business or hes a distributor for you however i have a PM saying i can save shipping by buying from him

pretty sure hes pinching business hence the public post about it

spacebomb

spacebomb

fucking soo glad i warned you about this caps:-)lol. i fucking told you didnt i! bet u thaught i was full of it.haha. what a mother fucker eh man?not even coppying!plain steeling.im sure that hottish IS THIS ,REDS,?.AGAIN MARK THEM WORDS ASWELL:-).damn,im glad that got to you actually caps bro cos ?it keeps u on ya toes eh.i knew strait away that?person was fucking wronhg.
s-
He is not me. His product is not mine. He lies and says my product is fucked up because I added so many species, yet they are all tested and true, and 100% compatible. He says this because he does not know what is in OG BIOWAR packs.

He is using my name (Capulator) and the name OG BIOWAR to try to ride my coat tails. He copied my pricing structure. He tried to login to my website to steal the wholesale pricing structure.... What a lazy dude.

If you are reading this, fuck you Hottish. Think of your own name to sell your products.

Shame.

organicozarks

organicozarks

Go to the flea market, and see if you can find authentic anything.

Once you reach a certain point it is just a fact of business.

Doesn't make it suck any less.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom