Solved Username request (3+ years waiting )

• Thread starter Burned Haze
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
B

Burned Haze

Hello : I have private messaged logic over 3 times ( once a year lol)
Anyways I wanted to change my username ( since 2005 ) haven't been much of a fan lol

Message me w/e can change it!

T

TECK

I understand your desire to change your username. The problem is: if we start doing this, we will be flooded with requests. We usually do it when someone makes a typo or there is conflict of interest with the forum name. Other than that, we don't change names.

B

Burned Haze

^ Not sure but have been on multiple boards(icmag, GC,ect) . I have been a admin on multiple software from phpbb to vbull : So why on eath can't staff change it lol Exp when I won't make journals or any of that in-till then.

When you cant even reply back , its kind of comical I have patiently waited for the staff 3 times, once a year if you can fucking change a very simple and easy task...... so Very unprofessional when it takes literally 5 seconds to do for a member .

Anyways not trying to bash but its def not a excusable reply by your staff that you can't change them only because a lot of members would ask as well, exp when you could even allow users to change it themselves in their permissions .

B

Burned Haze

Why not take 5 min of ur time and make a new account?

Because I want my previous replies and threads,email, credits and join date. You honestly think its that hard to change it for someone under this software? silly

B

Burned Haze

Pretty sad the founder has enough time to like some immature and un logical reply . Can't imagine if a user actually requested something hard for them to do. Jeez

logic

logic

Administrator
Staff
I understand your desire to change your username. The problem is: if we start doing this, we will be flooded with requests. We usually do it when someone makes a typo or there is conflict of interest with the forum name. Other than that, we don't change names.

Classic Remix

Classic Remix

so not to prod the bull but what was the name conflict of interest in DANIMAL CHIN and SHAMUS????

ive searched and seen nothing comparable...

i think its just their friends can do it but everyone else no.

or i bet if you messaged them instead of put it in open forum they may have just slipped it in.

but still double sided BS, you already have switched peoples names.

TheTommyK

TheTommyK

I didin't realize my user name would be my screen name .... I'd REALLLLLYYYY like to change mine for anonymity sake ....

Kushwick

Kushwick

so not to prod the bull but what was the name conflict of interest in DANIMAL CHIN and SHAMUS????

ive searched and seen nothing comparable...

i think its just their friends can do it but everyone else no.

or i bet if you messaged them instead of put it in open forum they may have just slipped it in.

but still double sided BS, you already have switched peoples names.
haha exactly 2 of the people I was talking about too. Its funny because 1 day it was like"if I change my name it will be this" and next thing you know the next day it is that lol.

So for the Admins to say what has been said is kind of odd when the people being mentioned recently changed names because they wanted to not cause of conflict of forum interest or anyohter b.s. excuse.

TheTommyK

TheTommyK

I have no problem coping and pasting from an old user ID to a new user ID (preferably as a SECONDARY option), but I cant find where to delete a user ID ... otherwise why would I create a new user ID in my case?

Classic Remix

Classic Remix

haha exactly 2 of the people I was talking about too. Its funny because 1 day it was like"if I change my name it will be this" and next thing you know the next day it is that lol.

So for the Admins to say what has been said is kind of odd when the people being mentioned recently changed names because they wanted to not cause of conflict of forum interest or anyohter b.s. excuse.
precisely. didnt even wanna get involved but when that is clear as day... you ever see that commercial with the banker and kids, and the ones that didnt get the ice cream were like wtf??? yeah like that.

Kushwick

Kushwick

I have no problem coping and pasting from an old user ID to a new user ID (preferably as a SECONDARY option), but I cant find where to delete a user ID ... otherwise why would I create a new user ID in my case?
You cannot delete it Admins can just like they can change usernames ect.

motiv303

motiv303

Amputating Fakeness
Supporter
precisely. didnt even wanna get involved but when that is clear as day... you ever see that commercial with the banker and kids, and the ones that didnt get the ice cream were like wtf??? yeah like that.
527160 331857873569168 1320920272 n

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom