Uses for the Killing field f3 strain

• Thread starter blue-dreamer
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
B

blue-dreamer

Is there a better strain than this for medicine? Does it yeild as much as a heavy indica? Can u make good hash oil from this srain? I plan on making some oil to fight cancer, I plan on feeding on fresh buds for nutition, and plan on smoking it for anxiety/depression isuues. Also, I noticed that just smelling good cannabis helps with my depression so is the fragrance exceptional?

datDANK

datDANK

i bought some i and really liked it.. really fun to smoke.. real berry smelling.. puts you in a great mood. although didn't feel spectacular even though it was supposedly 100% organic . didn't feel very strong either

i smoke it about 2x a day. I'm wondering if i can live without it

B

blak

I have a few F3 Killing Fields growing right now. Got the seeds from a friend and a sample of the product at the same time. Very good smoke. I can't see it yielding as good as an average Indica but than again, quality above quantity is my goal, with the few plants of KF I have. Looks like and what I have been told by my friend, is that it takes quite a bit of time to finish flowering. 2/3 of them are purple at budding time. I also use oil and help friends/people with cancer and prefer a high yielding, mostly Indica for this. I have an outside strain that matures in September on the 52nd latitude, that I like for making oil. Not the strongest, but makes good medicine.

Top Bottom