Using a TrimPro Automatik

• Thread starter KingMe1203
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
K

KingMe1203

Hey guys, i am new to the game, and just finished my first cycle. i used this trimmer on my plants. Do you think using this hurts the thc, and also the looks of the product. I am wondering cause my product has a horrible smell, and looks real dark. Is it cause i cured/dried it wrong or is it cause i used the trimmer??

Thanks

P

paulycali

You betcha! Your buds are now all beat up. Gotta learn somewhere. Hand trimming is the only way to go

B

budfactorX

Definitely, expensive piece of kit to ruin your prize produce with.

fishwhistle

fishwhistle

Lots of peeps use trimpros with good results,not as nice as hand trimmed but good none the less,I dont think its fair to blame the trimmer.My guess is you cured wrong,trimmers dont give you horrible smell and a real dark color,sounds like it got moldy or something.

K

KingMe1203

Lots of peeps use trimpros with good results,not as nice as hand trimmed but good none the less,I dont think its fair to blame the trimmer.My guess is you cured wrong,trimmers dont give you horrible smell and a real dark color,sounds like it got moldy or something.
wats the best way to cure??

xX Kid Twist Xx

xX Kid Twist Xx

Premium Member
Supporter
trust me when i tell you, my hand trimmed top colas dont get you any higher then these Trim Pro lowers. i used the Spin Pro for 2 years and we just broke down and got a Trim Pro Rotor, it works even better. this is some Chemdog D lowers that were run through the Trim Pro Rotor. you can click on the pics and still see plenty or trich heads. you need to prep or you can end up mashing everything around
Chem d trimpro
Chem d trimpro 2
Chem d trimpro 3
Chem d trimpro 4
Chem d trimpro 5
Chem d trimpro 6

woodsmaneh

woodsmaneh

I sell quite a few power trimmers and my personal fav is the TrimPro Rotor, inexpensive and does a great jib. I use the leather fingers in mine. Most people make a few common mistakes when using trimmers,

Load too much, this causes the buds to go round and round for too long, this causes bruising, just add a handful to start, it will trim it up fast, 15 to 20 seconds and mine are done. Putting in too much causes bruising!
Leave too many large leaves on does the same thing ^^^^^^^. Trim off all the big stuff.
Make sure you read the instructions and make sure it is adjusted right, and get the blade not the wires, if available for your machine.

I have used it to trim cured buds also and it works find for that. Just needs about 3 rotations to be done.

oscar169

oscar169

Farming 🌱
Supporter
I sell quite a few power trimmers and my personal fav is the TrimPro Rotor, inexpensive and does a great jib. I use the leather fingers in mine. Most people make a few common mistakes when using trimmers,

Load too much, this causes the buds to go round and round for too long, this causes bruising, just add a handful to start, it will trim it up fast, 15 to 20 seconds and mine are done. Putting in too much causes bruising!
Leave too many large leaves on does the same thing ^^^^^^^. Trim off all the big stuff.
Make sure you read the instructions and make sure it is adjusted right, and get the blade not the wires, if available for your machine.

I have used it to trim cured buds also and it works find for that. Just needs about 3 rotations to be done.
I used the Leather Fingers a couple of times but couldn't get them clean so switched them out, now using the black rubbers, seem to work fine, do you use any spray on the Rotor while in use ?

woodsmaneh

woodsmaneh

I used the Leather Fingers a couple of times but couldn't get them clean so switched them out, now using the black rubbers, seem to work fine, do you use any spray on the Rotor while in use ?

No, I have never used the rubber ones, should give them a try I guess. I don't clean them at all.

iscrog4food

iscrog4food

The
Leather ones allow you to just peal the hash off in a huge glob!

Top Bottom