using AACT w/ synthetic base nutes

• Thread starter blackcat
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
B

blackcat

hi all

i currently use GH 3 part with a varitey of additives such as humic, fulvic, floralicious plus, roots excel, carbos, and beneficial bacteria supps.

my soil mix consists of 33% earthworm castings 33% peat 33% perlite and GH rare earth .

basically my goal in this mix is to harness the best of both worlds. im not sure how accurate i am in reaching this goal but I get good results and my herb burns clean.

Currently I use the regimen of "Feed - Water - Water". I spray weekly in Veg with Azamax until week 1 of flower.

How can i effectively add compost teas to my feeding regimen? What is better, foliar or root drenching compost teas? how can I adjust my synthetic feed schedule or amounts in order to keep the beneficials happy and alive? Or is it better just to go 100% organic?

M

mrbong73

hi all

i currently use GH 3 part with a varitey of additives such as humic, fulvic, floralicious plus, roots excel, carbos, and beneficial bacteria supps.

my soil mix consists of 33% earthworm castings 33% peat 33% perlite and GH rare earth .

basically my goal in this mix is to harness the best of both worlds. im not sure how accurate i am in reaching this goal but I get good results and my herb burns clean.

Currently I use the regimen of "Feed - Water - Water". I spray weekly in Veg with Azamax until week 1 of flower.

How can i effectively add compost teas to my feeding regimen? What is better, foliar or root drenching compost teas? how can I adjust my synthetic feed schedule or amounts in order to keep the beneficials happy and alive? Or is it better just to go 100% organic?

Man you're so close. You can move from the 3 part and hydro store stuff to 100% organic so easily and save so much money.

If you do stay with the synthetics I would alternate with tea so you will be adding back some of the biology that is being killed by the salts.
Just a thought...

Latest posts

Top Bottom