using CC nutes with AN,bud igniter,big bud,overdrive?

• Thread starter Doodaa
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Doodaa

Doodaa

I am on 3rd grow with 12 site uc using cc nutes and was told I could run the an nutes mentioned with the cc nutes,I'm not a science guy and this grow has been going pretty well so far i don't want to mess up now I'm just going into week 5 of 9 flower using co2 room temp 75 water 63,ppm 690 and ph goes between 5.4 and 5.8 also using uc roots.My question is is it a good idea to use bud igniter,big bud and overdrive in with the cc schedule?

T

tipper619sd

I am on 3rd grow with 12 site uc using cc nutes and was told I could run the an nutes mentioned with the cc nutes,I'm not a science guy and this grow has been going pretty well so far i don't want to mess up now I'm just going into week 5 of 9 flower using co2 room temp 75 water 63,ppm 690 and ph goes between 5.4 and 5.8 also using uc roots.My question is is it a good idea to use bud igniter,big bud and overdrive in with the cc schedule?

Ya i would use the CS also never ran any AN nutes in this system , I have ran Supernatural and i have seen others run H&G and CAPs and kill it. I use Cs this run i did tweak it a lil and added a lil Moab and lKB I am almost done my girls are at day 63 right now in flower. I know i saw slight burn from the Moab and lKb but Nothing beats the Cs booster.

Amber

Amber

I have never used the AN in my uc but I ran AN for years and I would for sure consider it for my system. Last run I decided to try MOAB instead but I would like to experiment with AN in my uc particularly the 3 you mention. Keep us posted if you do decided to use it I would like to know how it goes for ya.

woodsmaneh

woodsmaneh

I used Big Bud and Overdrive for about 2 years and recommended it to everyone, the stuff does work but I did a lot of digging on AN and they are in trouble with the feds all the time because of mis labeling, false advertising, false government endorsement!!! and the high levels of heavy metals in some products and also the use of growth hormones that are neurotoxins to us. So I don't use any AN products anymore, I switched to Canna P/K 13/14 and that's all I use and I'm in week 6 of 8 and am very happy with the results. My plants look normal using the PK but when I used the AN they looked like they were on steroids, freaky looking. The buds below are very frosty for 6 weeks, anyhow that's my 2 cents worth.

IMGP9431
IMGP9434

All4freedumb

All4freedumb

I used everything AN in my UC for 3 runs, all were great runs. It was what I had left over and I saw no reason to throw it out. I still use Big Bud and Overdrive but I use CS for my base. I used CS booster when it first hit, before it had labels, and was very happy with the results. I just hated running out part way through and no shop having it. I was surprised how fast a gallon went. Anyways, CS and AN work very well together imho. Just remember a little goes a long way, KISS method.

Amber

Amber

I used everything AN in my UC for 3 runs, all were great runs. It was what I had left over and I saw no reason to throw it out. I still use Big Bud and Overdrive but I use CS for my base. I used CS booster when it first hit, before it had labels, and was very happy with the results. I just hated running out part way through and no shop having it. I was surprised how fast a gallon went. Anyways, CS and AN work very well together imho. Just remember a little goes a long way, KISS method.
At what rate per gallon do you use the Big Bud?

T

tipper619sd

I also am a firm believer in that. I found a few what looks like hermie action going on in my last crop. I think it was due to the mixing of nutes( Against my good friend BGs advice plenty of times smh lol ) and towards the end they might have stressed once i started giving them straight CS . Never had that happen before but then again never added anything else. I suggest using anything in very light dosage in a UC .

Top Bottom