Using Clearex for pre-harvest flush

• Thread starter 3than
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None

3than

Hello to all my fellow farmers, I was just looking for any helpful hints or tips on using Clearex as a pre-harvest flushing agent. I am using it for the first time and I don't want to mess up my pretty ladies. I am growing in rockwool using a 2-part liquid hydroponic nutrient called "Envy". The nutes are pumped up into the cubes and drain back into the tank. In the past, to flush I have just switched to plain water 10 days from harvest, changing the reservoir once or twice, but I still find the end result a bit harsh. Will using Clearex as directed for pre-harvest smooth out the smoke a bit? Should I just fill my reservoir with water + Clearex 10 days out and leave it, or should I change my res half way thru those last ten days? Any and all help would be greatly appreciated!!!

Peace,

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

I would change the Rez a few Times the last 10 days.. I don't like 2 give the plants all those nutes I juss flushed out.. Maybe change the Rez 3 time in those 10 days depending on how much the ppm's read..

3than

Should I use water + Clearex with each rez change, or do I go with just water at some point?

Starting flush this weekend, so any help is much appreciated! I'll keep y'all posted on the results..

Peace,

A

A-Roe

Im about to start flushing in about another week so with this as I couldnt find Final Phase, my hydro store was out of it. I was told to use clearex for 24 hours at the start of flush, then RO and Bud Candy for the next six days, then straight RO for the last three days.

Top Bottom