Using M.O.A.B. Mother of all Blooms First week of Flower?

• Thread starter Siz
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Siz

Siz

Anyone have experience using MOAB during the first week of bloom? How much ec/ppm are you using it for and how many feedings?

Finding info on the use for end of flower but is anyone using it beginning? I have.a whole bunch I was given and want to see if I can get away with using that instead of Bud Ignitor. I am using Advanced Nutrients.

All help is appreciated! First timer here.

Thanks!

Siz

Siz

CB50EB42 9FE4 4663 B32B 09755EE20444

Currently finishing week 5 of Veg.

Nuts for Bloom that I currently have are:

Advanced Nutrients
Sensi Bloom Coco A + B
Cal-mag extra
B-52
Nirvanna
Bud Candy
Rhino Skin
Sensizym

I am also using some fish shit, mammoth p, and great white

Z

Zill

MOAB, 0-52-32. Make yourself and save $35/lb!!. But wait, this magic stuff has vitamin B!

Vitamin B according to the label helps a plant during transplanting. Whoa.

Anyone inform the manufacturer Vitamin B is a complex double ring organic compound that is instantly broken down in the soil? Such BS.

O

okidokerjoker

I use it to help start flowering and I think it's great use half dose of nutes and half tsp pr 5 GAL!!!!.
I put it in last ph it and run it

Reactions: Siz
Siz

Siz

I use it to help start flowering and I think it's great use half dose of nutes and half tsp pr 5 GAL!!!!.
I put it in last ph it and run it
Do you only use for one feeding for beginning?

And I always add base nuts last to match correct ppm so I will definitely keep a look out đź‘Ť

Z

Zill

Like I said it’s a waste of money. If you think it makes a difference use it.

There is no role of thiamine in plant root development. Why spend that kind of money on salts. These guys must be making bucks (off you).

Choppr

Choppr

If I'm remembering right 1/2 tsp, was about 120 ppm in a 5gal mix - beginning 2nd wk and 5th wk of flower.

Siz

Siz

Like I said it’s a waste of money. If you think it makes a difference use it.

There is no role of thiamine in plant root development. Why spend that kind of money on salts. These guys must be making bucks (off you).
Brother if you read carefully it clearly says I have a whole bunch I was given. Didnt spend my money but I appreciate you caring for my wallet.

If I'm remembering right 1/2 tsp, was about 120 ppm in a 5gal mix - beginning 2nd wk and 5th wk of flower.

Thank you! If I go with that much my base nuts would still need to go in half?Do i need to be under the ppms I am feeding or should I still keep my ppms at what I am feeding? I am at 1070ppm right now.

O

okidokerjoker

Do you only use for one feeding for beginning?

And I always add base nuts last to match correct ppm so I will definitely keep a look out đź‘Ť
At least a week when she is throwing pistols I quit it

Choppr

Choppr

Brother if you read carefully it clearly says I have a whole bunch I was given. Didnt spend my money but I appreciate you caring for my wallet.

Thank you! If I go with that much my base nuts would still need to go in half?Do i need to be under the ppms I am feeding or should I still keep my ppms at what I am feeding? I am at 1070ppm right now.
You should adjust your base "bloom" fert to account for the 0-52-32

Siz

Siz

You should adjust your base "bloom" fert to account for the 0-52-32
Ok sounds good! Yeah I usually add my base nuts last to make sure I dont go over my EC/PPM.

Not sure if that is bad in any way but I hear a lot of people feeding that way.

Choppr

Choppr

Remember Pre-flower Stretch is the Veg Cycle, it takes a lot of energy to stretch, keep your Veg formula full strength, you need that Nitrogen, and follow bag directions for Late Veg for your Bloom dosage. I wouldn't use the MOAB until 2nd wk of flower (2 wks after the stretch). Your Plants look great, if they yellow after the stretch its an indication you were light on "Nitrogen". good luck M8

Siz

Siz

Remember Pre-flower Stretch is the Veg Cycle, it takes a lot of energy to stretch, keep your Veg formula full strength, you need that Nitrogen, and follow bag directions for Late Veg for your Bloom dosage. I wouldn't use the MOAB until 2nd wk of flower (2 wks after the stretch). Your Plants look great, if they yellow after the stretch its an indication you were light on "Nitrogen". good luck M8

Sounds good! I just ran out of my grow base nuts im flipping tonight i will be using bloom base but my cal mag has some nitrogen at 4-0-0.

I will keep a close look out for levels. The Banana OG has been a real light green and the new growth was coming out a little curved so i thought it could be cal mag. I bumped it up for a couple of feeds and its color came back.

Platinum Cookies has been healthy throughout cant wait to see the colors its going to bring!

Top Bottom