Using mm3 dirt aka popas perfect poop ? mi made

• Thread starter funkysmoker
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
funkysmoker

funkysmoker

Hello ,
i just started using this product and am having some problems in my garden . Anybody out there use this dirt before .? also it recomends using RO water but seems as tho its made the problem stay the same . also Im using a organic feed with this product ..... just need help all together my poor plans are getting there ass kicked leaf are yellowing any feed back will be great

funkysmoker

funkysmoker

IMG 20121022 225433
IMG 20121022 225433
IMG 20121022 225424
IMG 20121022 225412

tattoojim

tattoojim

Unknown farmer
Supporter
ph some water to 6.5..and flush m good..let them dry out and start from there..it sound like your using a type of super soil...if so bottle food is not needed and you have locked out your plants. bottle feeding them when the soil has all needed food..

tattoojim

tattoojim

Unknown farmer
Supporter
pics of the new growth helps alot too...;)

W

WeedSmokingAnimal

It's supposed to be add water only why are you using nutes?

dirtyglovedank

dirtyglovedank

I would use just water and the occasional brewed tea .. check the ph of your run off also and the ppm of that too...DGD

funkysmoker

funkysmoker

well I used a lil bit of nutes because i have used them for five crops , and have had great results /// I thought making the dirt olny 50 /50 promix would not be so strong , but I think leadplant is right I did do some more reserch and it looks like a cal mag thing to me too . Ill post more pics of the upper plants later too , thanks guys

funkysmoker

funkysmoker

FYI I did some looking into on the mm3 dirt and the results are in the stuff is inconsistent and it basically sucks dont use it ...... jeazzz . too late for me but not for you ...

Top Bottom